Magento Product Price Bargain Extension
The Magento Product Price Bargain Extension increase sales by offering a customer to negotiate product price request directly from the detail page.
- Configure price bargain box for specific products
- Real-time price negotiation
- Set attempts for price negotiation request
- Minimum price configuration for specific products
- Message customization on request accept, denied & attempt limits
Version 1.0.5 CE (Released on Mar 16, 2018)
- * Fix bug which allows customer to manipulate price through browser console
- * Code Updates & improvements
Version 1.0.4 CE (Released on Oct 7, 2017)
- * Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.3 CE (Released on Nov 07, 2015)
- + SUPEE-6788 supported
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on June 4, 2015)
- * Bug Fixing and improvement
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Apr 28, 2015)
- + ACL admin role support
- * Bug Fixes
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Sept 20, 2015)
- + Easy Installation & Activation from admin panel
- + Appealing Price bargain block display on product detail page. Back-end configuration allows admin to not override view page template & opens up way for developer to add our code into custom theme templates to add price bargain request block
- + Price bargain Attempts & Min price configuration for specific products from admin panel
- + Messages configuration from back-end Panel
WHY MAGENTO PRICE BARGAIN EXTENSION?
This extension can surely increase sales by offering the customer to purchase products at their prices. Its study has proven that customers are always gets attracted by the fact that a store is either giving a discount or allowing purchases with customer-specific prices.
How does Magento Price Negotiation Extension Work?
An appealing price bargain request box will be added to the product detail page to achieve desired features. The user can try custom prices for certain attempts configured by the admin from the backend configuration area. It also works with shopping cart rules & catalog rules created with standard Magento promotional rules.
The backend configuration allows the admin to not override the view page template. It opens up the way for a developer to add our code into custom theme templates to add price bargain block.
- Admin can configure & display price bargain box for specific products
- An extension offers real-time price bargain request processing based on backend admin configuration
- Customized success/reject request message texts for customer
- Allow max bargaining requests to deal with fake customers
- Configuration to accept or rejects bargain request from customer instantly
- Follow all Magento coding standards for extension development
- A complete upgrade safe solution
Request New Feature
- Send us an email at [email protected] with your feature suggestion.
Customer Price Bargain Magento Extension Set up:
1. Install the Customer Price Bargain extension from the marketplace.
2. To use the extension, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Price Bargain tab:
Customer Price Bargain Extension Configuration:
- Q1: This extensions work with all themes and extensions by other vendors?
- A: SetuBridge extensions work with all the plugins, as well as with many third-party plugins. We'll definitely try to help you if you face any technical issues, please create a ticket at [email protected]
- Q2: Can I get free updates and support?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q3: Are you able to provide installation services?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q4: Is it possible to test the extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q5: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q6: In case I need additional features for a extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to [email protected] with your requirements for the extension.
- Q7: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.