Customer Price Bargain Magento 2 Extension
The Price Bargain Magento 2 module is an amazing tool that helps a customer to negotiate on the product pricing right from the product details page.
- Configure lowest price limit
- Message customization makes good customer approach
- Configure requests to accept/reject on price bargain
- Set the maximum number of limit for bargain request
- Configure price negotiation function on specific products
- Customizable price negotiation request widget
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Mar 16, 2018)
- + Added configurable product type support
- + Fix bug which allows the customer to manipulate price through browser console
- + Added feature to display bargain widget as a popup on a product page
- + Code Updates & improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Apr 22, 2017)
- + Configuration to identify lowest price limit
- + User-friendly messages for each product in a variety of ways
- + Configuration to accept or rejects bargain request from customer instantly
- + Allows admin to set number of negotiation requests
WHY MAGENTO 2 PRICE BARGAIN EXTENSION?
This Magento2 module allows you to configure various parameters such as the lowest price limit, accept or reject message when the negotiation offer is accepted or rejected, a maximum limit on the number of bargain request that can be made, this makes the whole bargaining very conversational and in your best interest. This module provides the flexibility to enable this price negotiation facility for specific products. Charity and donation feature can be added to the site so visitors can enter the amount they would like to donate.
Customer Price Bargain Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Customer Price Bargain Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.