Customer Price Bargain Magento 2 Extension
The Price Bargain Magento 2 module is an amazing tool that helps a customer to negotiate on the product pricing right from the product details page.
- Configure lowest price limit
- Message customization makes good customer approach
- Configure requests to accept/reject on price bargain
- Set the maximum number of limit for bargain request
- Configure price negotiation function on specific products
- Customizable price negotiation request widget
Version 1.0.2 CE (June 08, 2021)
- * Fixed issue with minify js
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Mar 16, 2018)
- + Added configurable product type support
- + Fix bug which allows the customer to manipulate price through browser console
- + Added feature to display bargain widget as a popup on a product page
- + Code Updates & improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Apr 22, 2017)
- + Configuration to identify lowest price limit
- + User-friendly messages for each product in a variety of ways
- + Configuration to accept or rejects bargain request from customer instantly
- + Allows admin to set number of negotiation requests
WHY MAGENTO 2 PRICE BARGAIN EXTENSION?
This Magento2 module allows you to configure various parameters such as the lowest price limit, accept or reject message when the negotiation offer is accepted or rejected, a maximum limit on the number of bargain request that can be made, this makes the whole bargaining very conversational and in your best interest. This module provides the flexibility to enable this price negotiation facility for specific products. Charity and donation feature can be added to the site so visitors can enter the amount they would like to donate.
Customer Price Bargain Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Customer Price Bargain Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.
- Q1: Is the extension compatible with Magento latest version 2.4/2.5 ?
- A: Yes.
- Q2: Is the extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q3: Will I get free support and updates?
- A: Yes, with the purchase, you’ll get 6 months of free support and 1 year of updates.
- Q4: Is it possible to test Setubridge extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configure all the settings.
- Q5: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policyfor more details.