Magento 2 Hide Price / Call For Price Extension
The Call For Price Magento 2 extension is a flexible tool for the merchant to hide price and display the call for price button.
- Hide price & replace "add to cart" with various button options
- Set hide price for specific categories, products & customer groups
- Personalize the "call for price" Button & Price Form
- Advanced Call for Price Report Grid
- Supports all Magento Product Types
Version 1.0.4 CE (Apr 08, 2021)
- * Fixed, Call for price button display issue with custom theme
Version 1.0.3 CE (Oct 28, 2020)
- + Magento 2.3 or 2.4 support
- * Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.2 CE (Jul 30, 2018)
- + Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.1 CE (Mar 16, 2018)
- + Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Oct 05, 2017)
- + Plug-in can be activate/deactivate from back-end
- + Add a contact to action button on particular products, groups of customers, product classification or on store views
- + Contact for product price feature can be enabled for a particular group of customers
- + Product rate can be hidden by particular store views
- + Encourage store visitors by call to a pricing
- + Customer direct contact towards the merchant via a call to action button
- + All the 'call for price' enabled product list can be managed from an admin panel
- + Admin able to revert on a price request from back-end options
- + Email template can be modified from a back-end
- + It supports multi-store
WHY MAGENTO 2 HIDE PRICE extension?
Since the price doesn’t remain stable, a fixed price can be quoted for a product. A Magento 2 call for price module offers admin to hide the price of unstable selected products from the catalog page and enables the feature for the customer to contact admin online through the website for a price.
Eventually, customers can also request additional details along with product rates through the customer contact form. The plugin adds a function for admin which hides the "add to cart" button and shows the custom labeled button for the call for price instead of that.
How does Magento 2 Call for Price Extension work?
This Magento 2 hide price extension sends out a notification via email when a customer makes a new request. The merchants can hide product amounts and display a call to action button instead of specific products, customer groups or categories, or store views. This module follows core coding which works effectively without affecting the performance of other applications.
Magento 2 customer-specific pricing enables and establishes a direct bridge between the customer and store owner/merchant to provide products (which have a get rate button) pricing in which they have the interest to purchase.
Magento 2 Hide price extension features:
- The plugin can be enabled/disable from the admin panel.
- Hide price for particular product pages, groups of users or categories, or store view.
- Store admin can apply call-action events to selected groups of customers.
- Show/hide product pricing by all different store views.
- Inspirit your customers by asking for pricing.
- Customers are able to connect with the admin to get product prices.
- Admin able to view all the products in an admin panel which is enabled as a call to action.
- Store admin can reply from the back-end to customers who had requested a rate.
- Store admin able to alter email template from backend configuration.
- Call for pricing extension ready to use in multi-store.
Call For Price Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Call For Price Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instructions here.
Magento 2 Hide Price Extension Configuration:
- Q1: Is it possible to apply the call for price module to a specific category or to a specific product?
- A: Yes, this extension can be applied to the specific category product and on single as well.
- Q2: When will customers be able to receive the requested product price from store administrators?
- A: An email will be sent to the customer while the administrator responds to any inquiries on the call for price requests.
- Q3: This extensions work with all themes and extensions by other vendors?
- A: SetuBridge extensions work with all the plugins, as well as with many third-party plugins. We'll definitely try to help you if you face any technical issues, please create a ticket at [email protected]
- Q4: Can I get free updates and support?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q5: Are you able to provide installation services?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q6: Is it possible to test the extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q7: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q8: In case I need additional features for a extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to [email protected] with your requirements for the extension.
- Q9: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.