Call For Price Magento® 2 Extension
The Magento Call For Price module gives to the merchant the flexibility to add call/ask price button instead of the price.
- Call for price option for products, customer groups, product categories or store view
- The text/label can be a change of call for price button action
- From the back-end, the option could reply to the customer's request
- The email template configuration contains the request-out (customer to merchant) & request-in (merchant to the customer) can be done from the back-end options
- Configure call/hide price (by store) setting to enable multi-store support feature
7-DAY MONEY BACK
WHY CALL FOR PRICE MAGENTO 2 EXTENSION?
This Magento extension sends out a notification via email when the customer makes a new request. The Merchants can hide the product price and display the Call for Price button instead for specific products, customer groups or categories or store views. This Magento module follows all the core coding principals & also approved by Magento marketplace; so that it works reliably without any hassle or disrupt to theme structure and CSS.
This Magento extension enables and establishes a direct bridge between the customer and store owner or merchant to provide the product (which have a call for price button) pricing in which they have the interest to purchase.
- The extension can enable/disable from the back-end options
- Add a call to action button on the particular product pages, groups of users or categories or store view
- Store admin can apply call to action event for the selected groups of customer
- Hide/show product rate for the different store views
- Inspirit your customers to call for pricing
- Customer able to connect with admin for getting product prices
- Admin able to view all the products in the admin panel which are enabled for the call to price action
- Store admin can reply from the back-end to customers who had requested for a price
- Store admin able to alter email template from the back-end configuration
- Call for pricing extension ready to use for Magento multi-store
Call For Price Magento 2 Extension Set up:
1. Install the Call For Price extension from the market place.
2. To use the extension, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Call For Price tab:
Call For Price Extension Configuration:
USER REVIEWS ON CALL / ASK FOR PRICE MAGENTO EXTENSION
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on Jul 30, 2018)
- + Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Mar 16, 2018)
- + Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Oct 05, 2017)
- + Extension can be activate/deactivate from back-end
- + Add a contact/call to action button on particular products, groups of customers, product classification or on store views
- + Contact for product price feature can be enabled for a particular group of customers
- + Product price can be hidden by particular store views
- + Encourage store visitors to call for a pricing
- + Customer direct contact to the merchant via contact to price button
- + All the "call for price" enabled product list can be managed from the admin panel
- + Admin able to revert for the price request from the back-end options
- + Email template can be modified from the back-end
- + Extension support for Magento multi-store