Call For Price Magento 2 Extension
The Magento 2 Call For Price module gives flexibility to a merchant for add ask/hide price button instead of the actual product's rate.
- Replace "Add to cart" with "Call To Price" button on pages
- Set hide price to specific categories, products or customer groups
- Reply customer’s request directly from admin panel
- Personalize button by Custom Title & position
- Configure email notification
- Supportall types of product
Version 1.0.2 CE (Jul 30, 2018)
- + Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.1 CE (Mar 16, 2018)
- + Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Oct 05, 2017)
- + Plug-in can be activate/deactivate from back-end
- + Add a contact to action button on particular products, groups of customers, product classification or on store views
- + Contact for product price feature can be enabled for a particular group of customers
- + Product rate can be hidden by particular store views
- + Encourage store visitors by call to a pricing
- + Customer direct contact towards the merchant via a call to action button
- + All the 'call for price' enabled product list can be managed from an admin panel
- + Admin able to revert on a price request from back-end options
- + Email template can be modified from a back-end
- + It supports multi-store
WHY MAGENTO 2 HIDE PRICE EXTENSION?
This module sends out a notification via email when a customer makes a new request. The merchants can hide product amount and display a call to action button instead of specific products, customer groups or categories or store views. This module follows all the core coding principals & also approved by Magento Marketplace; so that it works reliably without any hassle or disrupting theme structure and CSS.
This module enables and establishes a direct bridge between the customer and store owner/merchant to provide products (which have a get rate button) pricing in which they have the interest to purchase.
- The plugin can enable/disable from backend options
- Add a button on particular product pages, groups of users or categories or store view
- Store admin can apply call to action event on selected groups of customer
- Show/hide product pricing by all different store views
- Inspirit your customers through ask for pricing
- Customer able to connect with admin to getting product prices
- Admin able to view all the products in an admin panel which are enabled as a call to action
- Store admin can reply from back-end towards customers who had requested for a rate
- Store admin able to alter email template from backend configuration
- Call for pricing extension ready to using in multi-store
Call For Price Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Call For Price Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.
Magento 2 Hide Price Extension Configuration:
- Q1: Can the call for price module be applied for all product at once?
- A: Yes, this extension can be applied to the specific category product and on single as well.
- Q2: Is it support all type of products?
- A: This module works fine with all kind of the product types e.g. simple, configuration, downloadable, virtual & bundle.
- Q3: Is the extension compatible with Magento 2 latest version?
- A: The module supported till the Magento 2.x (Community & Enterprise) latest version.
- Q4: How will customers be able to get the requested product price from the store admin?
- A: While admin response on any request on the call for price request, the customer will get an alert via email.