Advance Quick Order Magento 2 Extension
Magento 2 quick order is a valuable tool/extension that allows B2B wholesale customers to add bulk order to cart without really visiting each product page by import order CSV upload function.
- Add bulk products in cart on single click
- Faster and user friendly quick order form
- Auto suggest product's SKU to customer
- More active search suggestions and important search settings
- Allow preloaded CSV import to add all items to cart
- Set the pre-populate rows
- Works best with simple product type
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Jan 04, 2018)
- + ACL admin role support
- + Separate page for fast ordering
- + Support Backorder functionality
- * Bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Apr 14, 2017)
- + One-click action to add multiple simple products in a shopping cart
- + Easy available bulk ordering form to customer on a frontend
- + Increase customer satisfaction as well as loyalty
- + Auto-suggest products SKUs quickly to reduces human error
- + Import/upload orders CSV feature to add to cart bunch of SKUs in one click
- + Form position, animation & link-button label, all can be customizable from backend admin panel
- + Auto search character limit, result, item count, default visible text-boxes in quick form etc. all can be personalized from back-end configuration panel
HOW MAGENTO 2 QUICK ORDER EXTENSION WORKS?
In the Magento 2 bulk order form, a consumer enters each of product’s SKU and quantity needed. This process of B2B wholesale order on the Magento 2 platform is made much easier by an auto-suggestion feature of a product's SKU.
Besides entering each product SKU, the module also provides a CSV upload feature containing product list required for mass orders. That enables quick checkout and saves on the customer's valuable time.
The configuration of bulk ordering form enables detailed customization in terms of the position of mass order link, several characters required for the product auto-suggest functioning, a label for order link etc. The bulk product upload extension enhances an overall shopping experience by cutting down on the ordering time for repeatedly ordered products.
Advance Quick Order Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Advance Quick Order Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.
- Q1: How can place a bulk order to cart with using this extension?
- A: By adding SKU in the order form, the user can easily add to cart product in bulk.
- Q2: Which type of file format supported for bulk add to cart?
- A: Which type of file format supported for bulk add to cart?
- Q2: Does this extension support all type of product?
- A: Currently, the extension is supported best with simple products.