Magento 2 Quick Order Extension
Magento 2 quick order by SKU is a valuable extension that allows B2B wholesale customers to add bulk order processing by import order CSV files.
- Offer Bulk Product Add To Cart for Wholesale Customers
- Quick Order: by SKU or by CSV import
- Products Search by SKU - Auto Suggested SKU
- Personalized Quick Order Form - Color, Labels, Texts
- Set Display Types: Popup With Sticky Button Or Page
- Best Quick Order UX For Mobile & Desktop (A/B Tested)
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on Jan 13, 2022)
- * Magento 2.4.X Compatible
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Jan 04, 2018)
- + ACL admin role support
- + Separate page for fast ordering
- + Support Backorder functionality
- * Bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Apr 14, 2017)
- + One-click action to add multiple simple products in a shopping cart
- + Easy available bulk ordering form to customer on a frontend
- + Increase customer satisfaction as well as loyalty
- + Auto-suggest products SKUs quickly to reduces human error
- + Import/upload orders CSV feature to add to cart bunch of SKUs in one click
- + Form position, animation & link-button label, all can be customizable from backend admin panel
- + Auto search character limit, result, item count, default visible text-boxes in quick form etc. all can be personalized from back-end configuration panel
MAGENTO 2 QUICK ORDER BY SKU EXTENSION: HOW DOES IT WORK?
This fast order extension is extremely useful in B2B e-commerce where the wholesale customer can add a bunch of products quickly into the cart without having to go through each product page individually. (Just like a Casey quick order)
An order import extension allows consumers to enter each product's SKU and quantity needed. This process of B2B wholesale order on the Magento 2 platform is made much easier by an auto-suggestion feature of a product's SKU.
Why configured Magento 2 wholesale extension?
Besides entering each product SKU, the module also provides a CSV upload feature containing the product list required for bulk wholesale orders. In this way, customers can save time by completing the checkout process quickly.
The configuration of the bulk ordering form enables detailed customization in terms of the position of the mass order link, several characters required for the product auto-suggest functioning, a label for the order link, etc.
By reducing ordering time for frequently ordered products, a bulk product upload extension enhances the overall shopping experience.
What is Quick Order?
The Quick Order extension allows your customers to order items quickly and easily from your store. Customers can add products to their shopping carts by directly typing SKUs or uploading the CSV file instead of navigating through multiple pages.
Why do you need to use the quick order Magento extension?
Running an eCommerce business for a while makes you realize how important it is to turn around sales as quickly as possible. Even a second delay can result in lost revenue. Every step of the customer journey increases the risk of drop-offs. For b2b e-commerce sites, where customers often order thousands of dollars of inventory, these delays can add up
How can I proceed with fast order functionality in Magento?
Quick Order extension for Magento provides fast ordering functionality, which enables buyers to import a CSV file or search and order products quickly.
Magento 2 Quick Order Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Advance Quick Order Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instructions here.
Quick Order Extension Configuration:
- Q1: How can place a bulk order to cart with using Magento 2 quick order extension?
- A: By adding SKU in the order form, the user can easily add to cart product in bulk.
- Q2: What is a quick order in Magento?
- A: Quick Order simplifies the ordering process. CSV files can help customers quickly order a variety of products without having to look at each one individually.
- Q3: How can I import CSV in Magento for bulk orders?
- A: The order Pop-up Form will open after clicking the quick order button on the main page or category page, and importing a CSV file is an option for wholesale orders.
- Q4: What is the Magento 2 wholesale extension for b2b?
- A: The wholesalers and b2b buyers can order the products quickly and easily by simply uploading the CSV files along with the order rather than ordering one by one.
- Q5: How do I add bulk products into Magento 2 to place the order?
- A: Magento's quick order by SKU extension enables bulk wholesale orders by uploading a CSV file containing a list of all products. This will allow customers to save time by completing the checkout process quickly.
- Q6: This extensions work with all themes and extensions by other vendors?
- A: SetuBridge extensions work with all the plugins, as well as with many third-party plugins. We'll definitely try to help you if you face any technical issues, please create a ticket at [email protected]
- Q7: Can I get free updates and support on Magento 2 Quick Order Extension?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q8: Are you able to provide installation services?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q9: Is it possible to test the Quick Order extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q10: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q11: In case I need additional features for a extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to [email protected] with your requirements for the extension.
- Q12: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.