Advance Quick Order Magento® 2 Extension
A Magento 2 quick order extension is a valuable tool that allows B2B wholesale customers to add bulk products to cart without really visiting each product page by import order CSV upload function.
- Add bulk products in cart on single click
- Faster and user friendly quick order form
- Auto suggest product's SKU to customer
- Faster search suggestions and important search settings
- Allow preloaded CSV import to add all items to cart
- Set the pre-populate rows
- Works best with simple product type
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Jan 04, 2018)
- + ACL admin role support
- + Separate page for fast ordering
- + Support Backorder functionality
- * Bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Apr 14, 2017)
- + One-click action to add multiple simple products in a shopping cart
- + Easy available bulk ordering form to customer on a frontend
- + Increase customer satisfaction as well as loyalty
- + Auto-suggest products SKUs quickly to reduces human error
- + Import/upload orders CSV feature to add to cart bunch of SKUs in one click
- + Form position, animation & link-button label, all can be customizable from backend admin panel
- + Auto search character limit, result, item count, default visible text-boxes in quick form etc. all can be personalized from back-end configuration panel
HOW MAGENTO 2 QUICK ORDER EXTENSION WORKS?
The configuration of bulk ordering form enables detailed customization in terms of the position of mass order link, a number of characters required for the product auto-suggest functioning, a label for order link etc. The bulk product upload extension enhances an overall shopping experience by cutting down on the ordering time for repeatedly ordered products.
Magento 2 Quick Order Extension Set up:
1. Install the Magento 2 quick order extension from Marketplace.
2. To using this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Advance Quick Order Tab.