Advance Quick Order - Magento® 2 Extension
A valuable tool that allows wholesaler customers to add multiple products to cart without really visiting each product page by import order CSV upload function.
- Allows adding multiple simple products by just one click action in shopping cart
- Quick Order form interface enables adding multiple products by their SKU
- Ease of use increases customer satisfaction as well as loyalty
- Auto suggestion of product's SKUs reduces the possibility of human error
- Import order CSV upload feature enables adding many products to the cart based on their SKU's
- Enables customization of position, animation & link-button label in the Quick Order form
- Enables customization of auto search character limit, result item count, default visible text-boxes in the Bulk Order form
7-DAY MONEY BACK
HOW MAGENTO 2 BULK ORDER EXTENSION WORKS?
Advance Quick Order Magento 2 Extension Set up:
1. Install the Advance Quick Order extension from the marketplace.
2. To use the extension, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Advance Quick Order Tab.
Advance Quick Order Extension Configuration:
USER REVIEWS ON ADVANCE QUICK ORDER MAGENTO 2 EXTENSION
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Jan 04, 2018)
- + ACL admin role support
- + Separate page for fast order place
- + Support Backorder functionality
- * Bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Apr 14, 2017)
- + One-click action to add multiple simple products in a shopping cart
- + Easy available bulk order form to customer on a frontend
- + Increase customer satisfaction as well as loyalty
- + Auto-suggest products SKUs quickly to reduces human error
- + Import/upload order CSV feature to add to cart bunch of SKUs in one click
- + Quick Order form position, animation & link-button label, all can be customizable from backend admin panel
- + Auto search character limit, result item count, default visible text-boxes in quick form etc. all can be personalized from backend configuration panel