Cancel Order By Customer Magento® 2 Extension
The Cancel Order by Customer module gives flexibility to customers for put forth a request to cancel an order on the frontend.
- Allow customer to cancel order from account
- Sends email to admin when customer cancels order
- Force customer to add reason for order cancellation
- Trace all cancelled orders via email and admin panel
- Pre-loaded cancel reasons & allow admin to add more
- Customize different buttons text
- Settings for email notifications & email content
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Dec 31, 2018)
- + Add support for Magento 2.3.x
- * Bug fix & improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Oct 17, 2017)
- + Easy enable/disable functionality from backend
- + The customer can discard orders in Magento from the front side under my account section
- + An automatic notification email sent to admin that order had been cancelled
- + Store owner can set a custom email template from admin side for order cancellation
- + Admin can customize form header text, button text, refuse order note, etc. from a backend
- + Enable for configure to cancelling button and notice notes of the confirm
- + Allow customers to add comments in a confirmation popup
- + Admin can see all requests of order cancel by customers via email as well as in admin panel
WHY ORDER CANCELLATION FUNCTION IN MAGENTO 2?
This improves provides an opportunity to improve customer service and know the actual reason for the cancellation. This Cancel Order Magento 2 extension gives the customer the option to discard orders from the customer’s account tab. Additionally, the customer can add comments in the confirmation pop-up which helps the store owner understand the exact reason for cancelling an order and thus find areas of the improvement.
Whenever an order is refused, an automated notification cancel order email is sent to the admin. This massive plugin allows the admin to customize header text, button text, cancellation notes etc. from the backend. The store owner can set a custom email template from the own side. Moreover, various email setup like email sender, email receiver and the email template can be configured which helps in managing and differentiating the cancelled orders and thus helping the customers better.
Magento 2 Order Cancel By Customer Extension Set up:
1. Install the module set up from the market place.
2. To use the extension, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Cancel Order By Customer Tab: