Cancel Order By Customer Magento 2 Extension
The Magento 2 Cancel Order by Customer module gives flexibility to customers for put forth a request to cancel an order on the frontend.
- Allow customer to cancel orders with the pending and processing status
- Automated email to admin as customer cancels an order
- Necessary field for customers to enter a reason for cancellation
- Pre-loaded list of cancellation reason & add more from backend
- Get all canceled orders information at the admin panel & via email
- Target order status and set an auto-cancel date
- Customize different buttons text
- Settings for email notifications & email content
Version 1.0.2 CE (Oct 2, 2020)
- + Configure auto cancel order for admin
- * Bug fix & improvements
Version 1.0.1 CE (Dec 31, 2018)
- + Add support for Magento 2.3.x
- * Bugfix & improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Oct 17, 2017)
- + Easy enable/disable functionality from the backend
- + The customer can discard orders in Magento from the front side under my account section
- + An automatic notification email sent to admin that order had been canceled
- + Store owner can set a custom email template from the admin side for order cancellation
- + Admin can customize form header text, button text, refuse order note, etc. from a backend
- + Enable for configure to canceling button and notice notes of the confirm
- + Allow customers to add comments in a confirmation popup
- + Admin can see all requests of order cancel by customers via email as well as in the admin panel
WHY SHOULD USE MAGENTO 2 ORDER CANCEL FUNCTION IN E-COMMERCE?
Whenever an order is canceled, an automated order cancellation email is sent to the admin. The advanced plugin allows the admin to customize header text, button text, cancellation notes, etc. from the backend. The store owner can set a custom email template from his side.
Along with this, the admin can select status/es like pending & pending payment and set an auto-cancel date to automatically cancel all the orders falling under the selected status after the set date. Admin can also target a specific group of the customer to provide them the facility to cancel the order. Also, the admin can a general note for the customer whose orders get canceled as per the auto-cancel configurations. Manually cancel date can also be set in the format of day/hour at the backend.
Moreover, various email setups like email sender, email receiver, and email template can be configured which helps in managing and differentiating the canceled orders and thus helping the customers better.
Cancel Order By Customers Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Cancel Order Extension Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.