Magento 2 Auto Cancel Order By Customer Extension
The Magento 2 Cancel Order by Customer module gives flexibility to customers for put forth a request to cancel an order on the frontend.
- Cancel order from front-end under "My Orders" section
- Set Auto-cancel Order for a Specific Date Range Or Time
- Set Auto Order Cancel by Status e.g. Processing, Pending
- Pre-loaded Order Cancellation Survey to Analyze Reasons
- Sends email to admin on Order Cancellation
- Manage all Cancelled Order Requests in Back-end Grid
Version 1.0.2 CE (Jan 13, 2022)
- + Automatic put order on hold when cancel order request initiated
Version 1.0.2 CE (Oct 2, 2020)
- + Configure auto cancel order for admin
- * Bug fix & improvements
Version 1.0.1 CE (Dec 31, 2018)
- + Add support for Magento 2.3.x
- * Bugfix & improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Oct 17, 2017)
- + Easy enable/disable functionality from the backend
- + The customer can discard orders in Magento from the front side under my account section
- + An automatic notification email sent to admin that order had been canceled
- + Store owner can set a custom email template from the admin side for order cancellation
- + Admin can customize form header text, button text, refuse order note, etc. from a backend
- + Enable for configure to canceling button and notice notes of the confirm
- + Allow customers to add comments in a confirmation popup
- + Admin can see all requests of order cancel by customers via email as well as in the admin panel
WHY SHOULD USE magento 2 cancel order by customer extension?
Alongside, while confirming to cancel the order, the customer is forcefully required to write a reason so that the admin can understand where he needs to improve to provide better service and customer satisfaction. For reasons, the customer will be provided with several basic pre-loaded reasons and if the admin wants to add any other reason to be displayed in a pre-loaded list, that can be added from the backend.
Whenever an order is canceled, an automated order cancellation email is sent to the admin. The advanced plugin allows the admin to customize header text, button text, cancellation notes, etc. from the backend. The store owner can set a custom email template from his side.
What Admin controls in Magento 2 Auto Cancel Order by Customer Extension?
Along with this, the admin can select status/es like pending & pending payment and set an auto-cancel date to automatically cancel all the orders falling under the selected status after the set date.
Admin can also target a specific group of customer to provide them the facility to cancel the order. Also, the admin can a general note for the customer whose orders get canceled as per the auto-cancel configurations. Manually cancel date can also be set in the format of day/hour at the backend.
Moreover, various email setups like email sender, email receiver, and email template can be configured which helps in managing and differentiating the canceled orders and thus helping the customers better.
Magento 2 Cancel Order By Customers Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Cancel Order Extension Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instructions here.
Cancel Order By Customers Extension Configuration:
- Q1: Is it possible for it to automatically cancel orders that are pending?
- A: Yes, In backend configuration, you can set the cancellation date and duration of the order in automatic cancellation mode.
- Q2: Can I cancel an order for both pending and processing?
- A: Yes, From the backed configuration in auto cancel status, you can select the option.
- Q3: This extensions work with all themes and extensions by other vendors?
- A: SetuBridge extensions work with all the plugins, as well as with many third-party plugins. We'll definitely try to help you if you face any technical issues, please create a ticket at [email protected]
- Q4: Can I get free updates and support?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q5: Are you able to provide installation services?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q6: Is it possible to test the cancel order extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q7: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q8: In case I need additional features for a extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to [email protected] with your requirements for the extension.
- Q9: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.
USER REVIEWS ON MAGENTO ORDER CANCELLATION EXTENSION
- Good extension
Oct 31,2020Simple but very useful extension for us. There were a few minor issues, which were fixed by the support team quite fast and qualitatively.
- very useful extension
Aug 29,2018Works as described. Easy to manage all the settings from the back end.
- Good support team
Feb 06,2018A great asset for Magento 2. Works as described and itâ€™s money for value. Thanks for the great support.
- Good to go!
Jan 17,2018the order cancellation module is good for who want to them e-commerce site become more user-friendly and convenient. nice features.
- Well designed functions
Jan 04,2018Really it's a massive featured extension for customers & aborts the junk orders! Order cancellation email templates are very useful.
- Nice For us!
Dec 22,2017The cancel order extension really helpful tool for us. Easily installed and very beneficial.
- An extremely lower price extension!
Nov 12,2017Yes, this one is also great extension related to product order & checkout by SetuBridge. An extremely lower price extension with great features.