Cancel Order By Customer Magento® 2 Extension
The Cancel Order by Customer module gives flexibility to customers for put forth a request to cancel an order on the frontend.
- Customer can cancel order in Magento 2 from the front end under the account section
- Automated notification mail is sent to the admin with regards to the cancelled order
- Order cancellation email template can be set
- Customization like the button text, header text, order cancellation notes can be configured at the backend
- Additional comments can be added in the refuse order confirmation pop-up
- All cancel order item requests can be traced via both email and admin panel
- With this module user able to cancel order programmatically
7-DAY MONEY BACK
WHY ORDER CANCELLATION FUNCTION IN MAGENTO 2?
This improves provides an opportunity to improve customer service and know the actual reason for the cancellation. This Cancel Order Magento 2 extension gives the customer the option to discard orders from the customer’s account tab. Additionally, the customer can add comments in the confirmation pop-up which helps the store owner understand the exact reason for cancelling an order and thus find areas of the improvement.
Whenever an order is refused, an automated notification cancel order email is sent to the admin. This massive plugin allows the admin to customize header text, button text, cancellation notes etc. from the backend. The store owner can set a custom email template from the own side. Moreover, various email setup like email sender, email receiver and the email template can be configured which helps in managing and differentiating the cancelled orders and thus helping the customers better.
Magento 2 Order Cancel By Customer Extension Set up:
1. Install the module set up from the market place.
2. To use the extension, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Cancel Order By Customer Tab:
USER REVIEWS ON CANCEL ORDER BY CUSTOMER EXTENSION
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Dec 31, 2018)
- + Add support for Magento 2.3.x
- + Bug fix & improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Oct 17, 2017)
- + Easy enable/disable functionality from backend
- + The customer can discard orders in Magento from the front side under my account section
- + An automatic notification email sent to admin that order had been cancelled
- + Store owner can set a custom email template from admin side for order cancellation
- + Admin can customize form header text, button text, refuse order note, etc. from a backend
- + Enable for configure to cancelling button and notice notes of the confirm
- + Allow customers to add comments in a confirmation popup
- + Admin can see all requests of order cancel by customers via email as well as in admin panel