Cancel Order By Customer Magento® 2 Extension
The Cancel Order by Customer Magento 2 module gives flexibility to customers for put forth a request to cancel an order on the frontend.
- Customer can cancel order in Magento from the front end under the account section
- Automated notification mail is sent to the admin with regards to the cancelled order
- Order cancellation email template can be set
- Customization like the button text, header text, cancel order note can be configured at the backend
- Additional comments can be added in the refuse/cancel order confirmation pop-up
- All cancel order requests can be traced via both email and admin panel
- Order cancelling process through programmatically
7-DAY MONEY BACK
WHY ORDER CANCELLATION MAGENTO 2 EXTENSION?
This improves provides an opportunity to improve customer service and know the actual reason for the cancellation. This Magento 2 extension gives the customer the option to cancel orders from the customer’s account tab. Additionally the customer can add comments in the confirmation pop-up which helps the store owner understand the exact reason of cancelling an order and thus find areas of the improvement.
Whenever an order is cancelled, an automated notification email is sent to the admin. The extension allows the admin to customize header text, button text, cancel order note etc. from the backend. The store owner can set a custom email template from the admin side for cancel order. Moreover, various email setup like email sender, email receiver and the email template can be configured which helps in managing and differentiating the cancelled orders and thus helping the customers better.
Cancel Order By Customer Magento 2 Extension Set up:
1. 1. Install the Cancel Order by Customer extension Set up extension from the market place.
2. To use the extension, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Cancel Order By Customer Tab:
Cancel Order By Customer Extension Configuration:
USER REVIEWS ON CANCEL ORDER BY CUSTOMER EXTENSION
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Dec 31, 2018)
- Add support for Magento 2.3.x
- Bug fix & improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Oct 17, 2017)
- + Easy enable/disable functionality from backend
- + The customer can discard orders in Magento from the front side under my account section
- + An automatic notification email sent to admin that order had been cancelled
- + Store owner can set a custom email template from admin side for order cancellation
- + Admin can customize form header text, button text, refuse order note, etc. from a backend
- + Enable to configure to cancel order button and notice notes of the confirm
- + Allow customers to add comments in a confirmation popup
- + Admin can see all requests of cancel order by customers via email as well as in admin panel