Cancel Order By Customer Magento® 2 Extension
This tool gives customers a flexibility to put forth a request to cancel an order on the frontend.
- The Customer can cancel an order from the front end under the account section
- Automated notification mail to the admin regarding the cancelled order
- Order cancellation email template can be set
- Customization like the button text, header text, cancel order note can be configured at the backend
- Additional comments can be added in the cancel an order confirmation pop-up
- All cancel order requests can be traced via both email and admin panel
7-DAY MONEY BACK
Whenever an order is cancelled, an automated notification email is sent to the admin. This extension allows the admin to customize header text, button text, cancel order note etc. from the backend. The store owner can set a custom email template from the admin side for cancel order. Moreover, various email setup like email sender, email receiver and the email template can be configured which helps in managing and differentiating the cancelled orders and thus helping the customers better.
Cancel Order By Customer Extension Set up:
1. Install the Cancel Order By Customer extension from the marketplace.
2.To use the extension, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Cancel Order By Customer Tab:
Cancel Order By Customer Extension Configuration:
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Oct 17, 2017)
- +Easy enable/disable functionality from backend
- +The customer can cancel orders from front side under my account section
- +An automatic notification email sent to admin that order had been cancelled
- +Store owner can set a custom email template from admin side for order cancellation
- +Admin can customize form header text, button text, cancel order note, etc. from a backend
- +Enable to configure to cancel order button and notice notes of the confirm
- +Allow customers to add comments in a confirmation popup
- +Admin can see all requests of cancel order of customers via email as well as in admin panel