Zip Code Based COD Pro - Magento 2 Extension
A flexible tool for your Magento 2 e-commerce store that helps to configure cash on delivery availability based on user’s zipcode or postcode for better checkout experience.
- Easy to enable/disable & configure
- Product's cash on delivery availability check on basis of the zip codes
- Configure the COD on total order amount
- Add the corresponding working days of the pin codes
- Add extra fees on relevant orders & reflect it on all pages
- Responsive zip code validation widget for COD availability checker
- Import CSV along with COD payment, instruction message & extra fees
Version 1.0.4 CE (Nov 12, 2020)
- +Rest API support in COD fee
Version 1.0.3 CE (Jul 11, 2020)
- *Fixed cod fee issue for Magento 2.3.x
Version 1.0.2 CE (Jul 29, 2019)
- + Added percentage type fees
- * Bug fix & improvements
Version 1.0.1 CE (Mar 28, 2017)
- + Fixed issue with zip code validation within specific countries
- + Extension code Optimization
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Apr 08, 2017)
- + Restrict shipment-specific to a country from backend.
- + Enable/Disable COD display based on order total.
- + Enable delivery fee display in an email notification, Invoice PDF & order view pages.
- + Responsive Postcode / Zip code Availability checker widget on a Product detail page
- + Batch Import for cash on home delivery eligible Zipcodes/postcodes using CSV upload feature
WHY MAGENTO 2 ZIP CODE BASED CASH ON DELIVERY CHECKER EXTENSION?
This Magento 2 COD Checker extension also allows admin to configure the Extra fees for relevant enabled orders. Also, merchants can configure custom extra fee to each zipcode through the CSV upload feature discussed in detail below, as well as this Magento cash on delivery extension is totally cross-browser compatible and mobile responsive.
The product detail page has a COD availability checker feature to check if the shipping method is available for a given zipcode/postcode/pincode. This can also display the estimated product delivery time which can be configured for each postcode directly from the backend configuration area.
Zip Code Based COD Pro Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Zip Code Based COD Pro Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.