Country Specific Products Magento® 2 Extension
A Smart Product Hide per Country Magento 2 extension will auto detects visitor’s GeoIP location and show/hide products based on country restrictions.
- Country based groups can be easily created & manage from the backend
- The user’s GeoIP location getting fetch from the visitor’s IP address
- To using checkbox option admin can create multiple country assign to a group
- By using group info. Page & bulk product update drop-down admin can assign products to multiple country groups.
- Can assign products individually to specific country groups
- Crawl engine bypass enables certain products restricted in the country based groups to flow to the crawlers for SEO purpose.
- To using the IP whitelist feature admin can bypass selective GeoIP addresses from country based restrictions; which may be needed for marketing & development.
- Restrict product based on shipping country for checkout pages.
7-DAY MONEY BACK
HOW COUNTRY SPECIFIC PRODUCTS EXTENSION WORKS?
The extension is easy to enable/disable & configure by back-end options. This extension well coded & ready to perform parallel with other 3rd party extensions without losing their performance. To use this extension, store admin can create & update various country based groups. After apply the product restriction extension, the visibility & consistently reflects on all product listing, upsell-cross block, related product block, new products pages etc. for a specific user.
Country Specific Products Magento 2 Extension Set up:
1. Install Country Specific Products Magento® 2 Extension extension from the Marketplace.
2. To use the extension, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE >Country Specific Product Tab.
Country Specific Product Extension Configuration:
USER REVIEWS ON COUNTRY RESTRICTED PRODUCTS EXTENSION
Version 1.0.3 CE (Released on Dec 27, 2018)
- * Auto removed the restricted product from cart.
- * Auto refresh cache whenever the update countries groups.
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on May 26, 2018)
- * Fix caching issue with Magento Full Page Cache
- * Fix issue connected to products not showing on frontend when imported via CSV
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Mar 16, 2018)
- + Able to update bulk country group from the country group page
- + Bypass CSP checking for whitelisted GeoIP address
- + Excluding crawl bots to checking the restricted product
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Apr 22, 2017)
- + Create & Manage multiple groups from backend configuration
- + Easy to install & enable/disable from backend
- + Checkbox selection making easy to country selection
- + Supports with Products Import from the profiler
- + Manage products visibility & restriction on all pages of the Magento store
- + Store admin can select landing page which opens when the user opens product page using URL from restricted countries
- + Immediate updating on frontend after applying product/country groups restriction