Country Specific Products Magento® 2 Extension
A Smart Tool that auto detects visitor’s GEO location and show/hide products based on country restriction.
- Multiple country based groups can be easily created and managed
- Visitor’s IP address can be used to locate the user’s GEO location
- Multiple countries assignment to a group can be easily done through the checkboxes
- Multiple products assignment to a group can be done through the group information page & Product Mass Update dropdown
- Individual products assignment to a particular country based group
- Crawl engine bypass enable certain products restricted in the country based groups to flow to the crawlers for SEO purpose.
- Bypass selective IP addresses from country based restriction using IP Whitelist feature which may be needed for development or marketing purpose.
7-DAY MONEY BACK
The extension is easy to install and configure. The extension is well designed to be compatible with other 3rd party extension without really affecting its performance. It enables easy creation and updating of multiple groups based on countries. The restriction of products on the basis of country based group consistently reflects on all relevant pages like products pages, upsell block, related block, cross sell, new products etc. for a specific user.
Country Specific Products Magento 2 Extension Set up:
1. Install Country Specific Products Magento® 2 Extension extension from the market place.
2. To use the extension, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE >Country Specific Product Tab.
Country Specific Product Extension Configuration:
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on May 26, 2018)
- * Fix caching issue with Magento Full Page Cache
- * Fix issue connected to products not showing on frontend when imported via CSV
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Mar 16, 2018)
- + Allow Mass country group update from Country Group page
- + Bypass CSP checking for white listed IP address
- + Feature to exclude crawl bots from Restricted product checking
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Apr 22, 2017)
- + Backend Configuration to Create/Manage multiple Groups
- + Easy Installation & Activation right from backend
- + Quickly select countries using checkboxes
- + Supports with Products Import from profiler
- + Manage products visibility restrict from major listing pages
- + Admin can choose landing page which opens when user opens product page using URL from restricted countries
- + Immediate effect on frontend by updating countries in Groups