Product Back Image On Hover Magento 2 Extension
- Auto-flips to the secondary image as hover on the product thumbnail
- Add the secondary image of the products eg: back, side, etc
- Flipper effect at Category Page, Related Products, Upsell & cross-sell products
- Enhance the secondary image by resizing or applying zoom-in or zoom-out effect
- Supports standard & custom Magento themes
Version 1.0.0 CE (Apr 29, 2021)
- Initial Release
HOW PRODUCT BACK IMAGE ON MOUSE HOVER EXTENSION WORKS?
The integration of the Product Back image on hover Magento 2 module empowers the store with the advanced product flipping functionality. The flipper effect occurs as the customer hovers upon the product thumbnail. With the hover, the product image automatically changes into the secondary image that has been set by the admin at the backend. Flipper effects enhance the customer shopping experience and symbolize the advancement of the store.
The flawless working extension helps the admin to add multiple & custom images of variations of the product back/front/sides view. The flipping effect works on the category page, cross-sell section, up-sell section & related products section. Admin can also further enhance the secondary image by resizing or applying the zoom-in or zoom-out effect.
Enable/disable: Enable the module to apply product image flip functionality to the store. The extension auto-flips the product image as the customer hovers on the product thumbnail.
Set hovered image: Add the hover image of the product by a simple tick/check on the “Add to hover” option at the backend.
Zoom-in & Zoom-out Effects: Enhance the appearance of the secondary image by applying the zoom-in or zoom-out effect.
Resize back image: The options allow the admin panel to resize the back image by altering the width to get the best view & experience.
Related Product, Up-sell & Cross-sell Products: Allow the flipper effect for the products displaying at related products, up-sell & cross-sell products section.
1. To use this module, Go to Store > Configuration > SetuBridge > Product Back Image On Hover
2. Check more info on Extension Installation instruction here.
- Q1: Is the extension compatible with Magento latest version 2.4/2.5 ?
- A: Yes.
- Q2: Is the extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q3: Will I get free support and updates?
- A: Yes, with the purchase, you’ll get 6 months of free support and 1 year of updates.
- Q4: Is it possible to test Setubridge extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configure all the settings.
- Q5: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policyfor more details.