Magento 2 Estimated Delivery Date Extension
The Magento 2 delivery date extension enhances the customer's shopping experience alongside increasing the trust in the product & brand by providing transparent information on the estimated delivery date range of the product on the product detail page. Its also compatible with Hyva theme.
- Display estimated delivery message on Product, Cart & Checkout Page
- Multiple ready to use message design templates
- Personalize message widget design using WYSIWYG editor
- Set widget position e.g. above price, below price etc.
- Set week off days & cut-off time
Version 1.0.3 CE (Sep 10, 2022)
- * Competibile with Hyva Theme
Version 1.0.2 CE (June 28, 2022)
- + Multi Store configuration support
Version 1.0.1 CE (Jan 13, 2022)
- * Bug Fixes & Improvement
- * Magento 2.4.X Compatible
Version 1.0.0 CE (Apr 29, 2021)
- * Initial Release
How magento 2 delivery date extension helps to admin?
Customers are keen to get aware of the estimated arrival date of the product before placing an order. Displaying the estimated delivery date on the important web pages of the store gives a sense of the brand's surety, responsibility & knowledge of customers' needs which results in easy decision making & repeat business model.
Magento 2 Delivery Date Extension Features:
Date format & Display position: Admin can select from the various date formats available at the backend. Date in the message widget will display as per the selected format. Different position options available for displaying the message widget like above the price, below the price, etc.
Weekend days: Orders placed on the selected days for this option, are auto-calculated as the orders placed on the next non-selected weekend day.
Delivery Message Settings: Two ways to calculate & set delivery date: Dynamic Date & Dynamic Range. For Dynamic Date, admin gets to enter a fixed number, while for the Dynamic Range, admin gets to set a range of dates for delivery.
Cut-off time: All the orders placed after the time selected here, will fall under the orders placed at the preceding day.
Customize delivery message: Customize the delivery message using Wysiwyg editor for better customer engagement.
Templates: 5+ ready-to-use templates available at the backend for designing message widget.
Magento 2 Delivery Date Extension Set-up:
1. To use this module, Go to Store > Configuration > SetuBridge > Estimated Delivery Date
2. Check more info on Extension Installation instruction here.
Magento 2 Delivery Date Extension General Configurations:
- Q1: In the message configuration tab, you can set the min days (start date) and max days (end-date).
- A: In the message configuration tab, you can set the min days (start date) and max days (end-date).
- Q2: Is it possible to change the display position of the delivery message?
- A: Yes, you can choose the display message position in the general configuration menu
- Q3: Is it possible to display the product Delivery message during the checkout process?
- A: Yes, the message will also appear on the checkout page
- Q4: Can I need to change the delivery message every time when our service closes on the same day every week?
- A: No, you just have to choose weekend days when your customers are not going to receive their deliveries.
- Q5: This extensions work with all themes and extensions by other vendors?
- A: SetuBridge extensions work with all the plugins, as well as with many third-party plugins. We'll definitely try to help you if you face any technical issues, please create a ticket at [email protected]
- Q6: Can I get free updates and support?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q7: Are you able to provide installation services?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q8: Is it possible to test the extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q9: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q10: In case I need additional features for a extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to [email protected] with your requirements for the extension.
- Q11: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.
USER REVIEWS ON DELIVERY RANGE MESSAGE EXTENSION
- Best ever tool
Mar 17,2022Great! Just the tool we needed to add info about delivery. You have a lot of possibilities and fast contact/help via live chat. And have patients explain things, so you understand also how it works. So we are happy with this app!! Thanks...
- Arjun G
Jan 22,2022The customer service was excellent, and we were guided through the entire process. We were impressed by how easy it was to use. Highly recommended.
Dec 03,2021We can easily integrate this tool into our website. When it comes to showing the delivery date it does everything that we need.
- Highly recommend using
Oct 13,2021Good tool to show estimated delivery dates as per your settings. Store-friendly works well so far! The team helped me to add an icon that I wanted. Definitely would recommend them!!!
- Mauro L P
Aug 11,2021The customer service is excellent - they are always available to answer any questions - they also offer easy customization out of the box
- good extension and good support !
Jul 30,2021the plugin works perfectly, also I appreciate the support from setubridge, fast and good at their job. Thank you !
- Perfect extension
Jun 08,2021The extension is working perfectly, now I can able to provide delivery date info on the product page. thanks
- Perfect plugin!
Apr 01,2021I have been using this plugin for months on two stores and it works well. Customers know exactly when their packages will arrive. I love it.