Estimated Delivery Date Magento 2 Extension
The extension enhances customer's shopping experience alongside increasing the trust in the product & brand by providing transparent information on the estimated delivery date range of the product at the product detail page.
- Display widget informing estimated delivery date at the product detail page
- Set start date & end date for the auto-calculated display of delivery date range in the message widget
- Global message for all products
- Personalize the message widget using WYSIWYG editor
- 5+ready to use templates available for the delivery message widget
Version 1.0.0 CE (Apr 29, 2021)
- Initial Release
How Delivery Date Helps you to improve magento 2 product page?
Customers are keen to get aware of the estimated arrival date of the product before placing an order. Displaying the estimated delivery date on the important web pages of the store gives a sense of the brand's surety, responsibility & knowledge of customers' needs which results in easy decision making & repeat business model.
Date format & Display position: Admin can select from the various date formats available at the backend. Date in the message widget will display as per the selected format. Different position options available for displaying the message widget like above the price, below the price, etc.
Weekend days: Orders placed on the selected days for this option, are auto-calculated as the orders placed on the next non-selected weekend day.
Delivery Message Settings: Two ways to calculate & set delivery date: Dynamic Date & Dynamic Range. For Dynamic Date, admin gets to enter a fixed number, while for the Dynamic Range, admin gets to set a range of dates for delivery.
Cut-off time: All the orders placed after the time selected here, will fall under the orders placed at the preceding day.
Customize delivery message: Customize the delivery message using Wysiwyg editor for better customer engagement.
Templates: 5+ ready-to-use templates available at the backend for designing message widget.
Extension Set-up:1. To use this module, Go to Store > Configuration > SetuBridge > Estimated Delivery Date
2. Check more info on Extension Installation instruction here.
- Q1: Is the extension compatible with Magento latest version 2.4/2.5 ?
- A: Yes.
- Q2: Is the extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q3: Will I get free support and updates?
- A: Yes, with the purchase, you’ll get 6 months of free support and 1 year of updates.
- Q4: Is it possible to test Setubridge extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configure all the settings.
- Q5: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policyfor more details.