Out of Stock Notification Magento 2 Extension
It allows your customers to get alerts for their preferred product stocks by subscribing to it from the listing and detail pages!
- Guest & Registered users can subscribe for stock notification
- Stock notification request grid for admin
- Create a custom subscription pop-up
- In-stock alert for the user when product available
- Support all types of products
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Oct 01, 2019)
- * Initial release
How The Out Of Stock Notification Extension Works?
In summary, the key advantage of the “Magento 2 alert extension” is that the eCommerce store owners can invest in those products which are liked and requested on customer interest. This feature will help them understand customer behaviour better and better sales. Further, admins can also send updates and back in stock alerts to their customers manually as well as automatically.
Here is the single feature that handles this situation in a smart and engaging way! this module keeps your customers notify on back-in-stock by their subscribed products which they really desired. This is one of the most trending modules for Magento 2 ecommerce which adding an email subscription form in front-end/product page as a product back-in-stock alert. This plugin made to resolve the problem by sending an email by using the background process. hence, it turns your subscribers into a customer by email automation.
- The Magento 2 Stock Notification alert extension works for guest users as well as those who are registered.
- If a new request for an unavailable product is made, the extension sends the admin “Stock Notification Alert”.
- It helps to get better insights. The admin also will be able to access all the details of customers, after once they are subscribing for a product.
- The store’s customers will receive back in the stock notification on their email id after they subscribe to a product.
- The pop up for Notify Me can be managed from the admin panel.
- The customers will be able to see all the product in the “My Account” section, after subscribing through Magento stock notification.
- The admin grid of this extension also contains a list of customers and email notifications sorted by-products.
Magento 2 Stock Alert Extension Set up:
1. Install this extension from the marketplace.
2. To using this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Stock Notification Extension Tab.