Out of Stock Notification Magento 2 Extension
Magento 2 out of stock notification extension is an easy to use tool that allows customers to subscribe & get email alerts once the product is back in stock.
- Add "Notify Me" Button for any Page
- Back in stock Email Notification
- Setup Notify by Email Automatically or Manually
- Personalize "Notify Me" Pop-up Design & Email Template
- Supported all Magento Product Types
Version 1.0.4 CE (Dec 25, 2021)
- * Fixed issue with cron trigger
Version 1.0.3 CE (Mar 11, 2021)
- * Added 2.4.x support
- * Bug fix & improvements
Version 1.0.2 CE (May 28, 2020)
- * Added multiple store support
Version 1.0.1 CE (May 14, 2020)
- * Added configurable + swatch product support
Version 1.0.0 CE (Oct 01, 2019)
- * Initial release
WHY MAGENTO 2 OUT OF STOCK NOTIFICATION EXTENSION?
The Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension displays the "Notify Me" button whenever any product selected is out of stock. By clicking on the "Notify Me" button, the customer will get an e-mail notification when the expected stock is back in the store by subscribing through an e-mail address.
In summary, the key advantage of Magento 2 back in stock notification is that the ecommerce store owners can invest in those products which are most desired and requested by the customer. This feature will fix the issue of understanding customer needs and increase sales. Further, admins can also send updates and back in stock alerts to their customers manually as well as automatically.
Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Features:
- The Magento 2 Stock Notification alert extension works for guest users as well as those who are registered.
- If a new request for an unavailable product is made, the extension sends the admin “Stock Notification Alert”.
- It helps to get better insights. The admin also will be able to access all the details of customers, once they are subscribing to a product.
- The store’s customers will receive back in the stock notification on their email id after they subscribe to a product.
- The pop-up for Notify Me can be managed from the admin panel.
- The customers will be able to see all the products in the “My Account” section, after subscribing through Magento stock notification.
- The admin grid of this extension also contains a list of customers and email notifications sorted by-products.
Here is the single feature that fixes an issue in a smart and engaging way! The module helps the customer to receive an e-mail when the desired stock and price are back in the store.
This is one of the most trending modules for Magento 2 e-commerce, which adds an email subscription form in the front-end/product page as a product back-in-stock alert.
This plugin resolves the problem by using the background process to send the e-mail. Hence, it turns your subscribers into a customer by email automation.
Set up steps of Magento 2 back in stock notification extension:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Out of Stock Notification Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.
Out of Stock Notification Extension Configuration:
- Q1: This Out of Stock extension work with all themes and extensions by other vendors?
- A: SetuBridge extensions work with all the plugins, as well as with many third-party plugins. We'll definitely try to help you if you face any technical issues, please create a ticket at [email protected]
- Q2: Can I get free updates and support?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q3: Are you able to provide installation services?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q4: Is it possible to test the extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q5: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q6: In case I need additional features for a extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to [email protected] with your requirements for the extension.
- Q7: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.