Out of Stock Notification Magento 2 Extension
It allows your customers to get alerts for their preferred product stocks by subscribing to it from the listing and detail pages!
- Guest & Registered users can subscribe for stock notification
- Stock notification request grid for admin
- Create a custom subscription pop-up
- In-stock alert for the user when product available
- Support all types of products
Version 1.0.2 CE (May 28, 2020)
- * Added multiple store support
Version 1.0.1 CE (May 14, 2020)
- * Added configurable + swatch product support
Version 1.0.0 CE (Oct 01, 2019)
- * Initial release
How Out Of Stock Notification Extension Works?
In summary, the key advantage of Stock Notification for Magento 2 is that the ecommerce store owners can invest in those products which most desired and requested by the customer. This feature will fix the issue of understanding customer needs and batteries the sales. Further, admins can also send updates and back in stock alerts to their customers manually as well as automatically.
Here is the single feature that fixes an issue in a smart and engaging way! The module helps the customer to receive an e-mail when the desired stock and price are back in the store. This is one of the most trending modules for Magento 2 e-commerce, which adds an email subscription form in front-end/product page as a product back-in-stock alert. This plugin resolves the problem by using the background process to send the e-mail. Hence, it turns your subscribers into a customer by email automation.
- The Magento 2 Stock Notification alert extension works for guest users as well as those who are registered.
- If a new request for an unavailable product is made, the extension sends the admin “Stock Notification Alert”.
- It helps to get better insights. The admin also will be able to access all the details of customers, after once they are subscribing for a product.
- The store’s customers will receive back in the stock notification on their email id after they subscribe to a product.
- The pop up for Notify Me can be managed from the admin panel.
- The customers will be able to see all the product in the “My Account” section, after subscribing through Magento stock notification.
- The admin grid of this extension also contains a list of customers and email notifications sorted by-products.
Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Out of Stock Notification Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.