Out of Stock Notification Magento 2 Extension
The Out of Stock Magento 2 Extension Easy to use tool allows customers to subscribe & get email alerts once the product is back in stock.
- Guest & Registered users can subscribe for stock notification
- In-stock alert for the registered customer when product is available
- Stock notification request grid for admin
- Create a custom subscription pop-up details
- Support all types of products
Version 1.0.3 CE (Mar 11, 2021)
- * Added 2.4.x support
- * Bug fix & improvements
Version 1.0.2 CE (May 28, 2020)
- * Added multiple store support
Version 1.0.1 CE (May 14, 2020)
- * Added configurable + swatch product support
Version 1.0.0 CE (Oct 01, 2019)
- * Initial release
How Out Of Stock Notification Extension Works?
In summary, the key advantage of Stock Notification for Magento 2 is that the ecommerce store owners can invest in those products which most desired and requested by the customer. This feature will fix the issue of understanding customer needs and batteries the sales. Further, admins can also send updates and back in stock alerts to their customers manually as well as automatically.
Here is the single feature that fixes an issue in a smart and engaging way! The module helps the customer to receive an e-mail when the desired stock and price are back in the store. This is one of the most trending modules for Magento 2 e-commerce, which adds an email subscription form in front-end/product page as a product back-in-stock alert. This plugin resolves the problem by using the background process to send the e-mail. Hence, it turns your subscribers into a customer by email automation.
- The Magento 2 Stock Notification alert extension works for guest users as well as those who are registered.
- If a new request for an unavailable product is made, the extension sends the admin “Stock Notification Alert”.
- It helps to get better insights. The admin also will be able to access all the details of customers, after once they are subscribing for a product.
- The store’s customers will receive back in the stock notification on their email id after they subscribe to a product.
- The pop up for Notify Me can be managed from the admin panel.
- The customers will be able to see all the product in the “My Account” section, after subscribing through Magento stock notification.
- The admin grid of this extension also contains a list of customers and email notifications sorted by-products.
Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Out of Stock Notification Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.
- Q1: Is the extension compatible with Magento latest version 2.4/2.5 ?
- A: Yes.
- Q2: Is the extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q3: Will I get free support and updates?
- A: Yes, with the purchase, you’ll get 6 months of free support and 1 year of updates.
- Q4: Is it possible to test Setubridge extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configure all the settings.
- Q5: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policyfor more details.