Out of Stock Notification Magento Extension
A Out of Stock Alert module provides an option for customers to enable or subscribe to product stock alert directly from the listing page & detail page.
- Guest & registered users both can subcribe stock's notification
- View all subscribers and its status in admin page
- Register users also get notified by an email on product available
- Custom subscription pop-up
- Support Magento multistore functionality
Version 1.0.4 CE (June 12, 2021)
- * Fixed email template loading issue
Version 1.0.3 CE (May 22, 2020)
- * Option added to change email template
- * Support for multistore
Version 1.0.2 CE (Jul 23, 2019)
- * Fix Email template header/footer design issue
Version 1.0.1 CE (Apr 13, 2018)
- * Bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Oct 04, 2017)
- + All users (registered & guest user) can enable the stock alert
- + Admin get notifying for the new requests
- + All subscribers & products list are included in an admin page
- + When a subscription request is raising 10 times for any product by visitors, an admin will get an email notification
- + To enable notification, a user can enter an email in a pop-up
- + In-stock email notification
- + An email pop-up can be managed from back-end configuration
- + In My account page customer can view all product which they are enables to get notified
- + All the notifications requests list available at customer account page
- + All the list of customer & product alert list are available on the admin grid
HOW THE OUT OF STOCK NOTIFICATION EXTENSION WORKS?
Basically, a futuristic module improves sales by notifying your customer with them interest on availability continually updating your customers with stock availability on a store.
- Enable the stock notification features for both users (guest and registered user)
- Admin get also notified for a new request of unavailable products
- On the admin side, shows all are details for an alert subscription (subscriber's status & list)
- If 10 times request raising for the same one, an admin will get notified by email notification.
- Store's visitors are getting notified in-stock alerts for unavailable products by entering an email address.
- Users are getting a notification when products are back in-stock in-store.
- "Notify me" pop-up can be controlled from back-end configurations.
- The users can see a list which they have been subscribed to get products alert.
- On My Account page, a customer can view list for out of stock products alerts which they have created.
- A list of customers & email notifications by-products etc. these all information is contained in an admin grid.
Extension Set up:
1. Install the extension from the marketplace.
2. To use the module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Out of Stock Notification tab: