Out of Stock Notification Magento Extension
Magento Out of Stock Alert extension provides an option for customers to enable or subscribe to product stock alerts directly from the listing page & detail page.
- Guest & registered users both can subcribe stock's notification
- View all subscribers and its status in admin page
- Register users also get notified by an email on product available
- Custom subscription pop-up
- Support Magento multistore functionality
Version 1.0.4 CE (June 12, 2021)
* Fixed email template loading issue
Version 1.0.3 CE (May 22, 2020)
- * Option added to change email template
- * Support for multistore
Version 1.0.2 CE (Jul 23, 2019)
- * Fix Email template header/footer design issue
Version 1.0.1 CE (Apr 13, 2018)
- * Bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.0 CE (Oct 04, 2017)
- + All users (registered & guest user) can enable the stock alert
- + Admin get notifying for the new requests
- + All subscribers & products list are included in an admin page
- + When a subscription request is raising 10 times for any product by visitors, an admin will get an email notification
- + To enable notification, a user can enter an email in a pop-up
- + In-stock email notification
- + An email pop-up can be managed from back-end configuration
- + In My account page customer can view all product which they are enables to get notified
- + All the notifications requests list available at customer account page
- + All the list of customer & product alert list are available on the admin grid
HOW THE OUT OF STOCK NOTIFICATION EXTENSION WORKS?
The store visitors can enable notification on email if they are interested and want to purchase unavailable products. Using the "Notify me" button will add a user's email for stock alerts & send them email notifications when the product becomes in-stock on your e-commerce store. With the unique request reports feature of this module, It sends the top unavailable product's request to a store admin, which did help from them an interest in their inventory based on customer interest. The store admin can also select an option to notify customers of the "In-stock updates" automatically or manually.
Basically, a futuristic module improves sales by notifying your customer of their interest in availability continually updating your customers with stock availability on a store.
- Enable the stock notification features for both users (guest and registered user)
- Admin get also notified of a new request of unavailable products
- On the admin side, shows all are details for an alert subscription (subscriber's status & list)
- If 10 times request raising for the same one, an admin will get notified by email notification.
- Store visitors are getting notified in-stock alerts for unavailable products by entering an email address.
- Users are getting a notification when products are back in-stock in-store.
- The "Notify me" pop-up can be controlled from back-end configurations.
- The users can see a list to which they have been subscribed to get a products alert.
- On the My Account page, a customer can view a list for out of stock product alerts that they have created.
- A list of customers & email notifications by-products etc. all information is contained in an admin grid.
Extension Set up:
1. Install the extension from the marketplace.
2. To use the module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Out of Stock Notification tab:
- Q1: The extension work with all themes and extensions by other vendors?
- A: SetuBridge extensions work with all the plugins, as well as with many third-party plugins. We'll definitely try to help you if you face any technical issues, please create a ticket at [email protected]
- Q2: Can I get free updates and support of this extension?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q3: Are you able to provide installation services for the out of stock notification extension?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q4: Is it possible to test the extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q5: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q6: In case I need additional features for a extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to [email protected] with your requirements for the extension.
- Q7: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.