Price Match Magento Extension
The Magento Price Match module allows a visitor to compare and submits the lowest rate request to store administrator (seller/vendor) if a customer finds a lower than for a similar product at a competitor.
- Create a coupon & send to specific approved request automatically
- Custom text message for price comparison/request form
- Create custom offers for a specific user or on the specific products
- Admin can set email notifications for price match requests
- Customizable fields of request form for compare product price
Version 1.0.6 CE (Oct 09, 2017)
- * Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.5 CE (Nov 5, 2015)
- + SUPEE-6788 supported
Version 1.0.4 CE (Jul 10, 2015)
- + New Responsive Popup design
- + Introduced new popup animation effect
- * For performance optimization, removed Jquery loading from unnecessary pages
- * Bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.3 CE (Apr 28, 2015)
- + ACL admIn role support
- * Bug Fixes
Version 1.0.2 CE (Aug 08, 2015)
- + Magento 1.9 compatibility
- * Resolve Issue with Jquery Auto load setting
Version 1.0.1 CE (Aug 08, 2015)
- + Enable / Disable Functionality from backend.
- + Admin can view all price match request from customers with all necessary information to approve or reject.
- + Admin can allow creating and sending coupon code automatically for approved requests.
- + You can customize a popup effect from the backend.
- + You can customize a popup Design from the backend.
- + You can customize a compare/match form required filed.
- + Can set the offer for a particular customer or a particular product.
- + Change the text in match/compare price request form from the backend.
- + Turn on / off Captcha.
- + Supports email notifications.
HOW MAGENTO PRICE MATCH/COMPARISON EXTENSION WORKS?
A price comparison Magento 1 extension great idea to put your customer in a competitive world with sends a coupon code & goodies. If a customer finds a lower rate for the same product, they simply request for same one; at the same time store admin getting this request & they can decide to allow the discount to a customer or not. If a product rate comparison request is approved, admin can create & send a custom coupon or voucher code to the customer via email notifications. Moreover, a customer can use that coupon or voucher on time of checkout.
A request form for compare product price is filled in by your store visitors provides all the necessary information for a store admin.
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Competitor's product link
- Competitor's price
Generally, with this module store, admin can add a title of price compare request label directly through backend configuration. After all, a store admin can view all price comparison request in the backend from users with all the needed information which they want.
To using these user-oriented features any Magento 1 store attracts & retains its customer.
- A module can enable/disable from backend
- From the backend, admin can view all requested compare price list with all related data & can approve or reject
- Admin can create custom coupon & send to an approved request.
- A pop-up effect can be customizable from backend configuration
- Custom fields for price match request form
- For specific user or product, admin can set custom offers
- Allow setting the custom title of the request link label
- Admin can allow turning on/off Captcha
- Supports email notifications
- Follow all Magento coding standards for extension development
- A complete upgrade safe solution
Request New Feature
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your feature suggestion.