Magento Price Match Extension
The Magento Price Match module allows a visitor to compare and submits the lowest rate request to store administrator (seller/vendor) if a customer finds a lower than for a similar product at a competitor.
- Create a coupon & send to specific approved request automatically
- Custom text message for price comparison/request form
- Create custom offers for a specific user or on the specific products
- Admin can set email notifications for price match requests
- Customizable fields of request form for compare product price
Version 1.0.6 CE (Oct 09, 2017)
- * Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.5 CE (Nov 5, 2015)
- + SUPEE-6788 supported
Version 1.0.4 CE (Jul 10, 2015)
- + New Responsive Popup design
- + Introduced new popup animation effect
- * For performance optimization, removed Jquery loading from unnecessary pages
- * Bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.3 CE (Apr 28, 2015)
- + ACL admIn role support
- * Bug Fixes
Version 1.0.2 CE (Aug 08, 2015)
- + Magento 1.9 compatibility
- * Resolve Issue with Jquery Autoload setting
Version 1.0.1 CE (Aug 08, 2015)
- + Enable / Disable Functionality from backend.
- + Admin can view all price match request from customers with all necessary information to approve or reject.
- + Admin can allow creating and sending coupon code automatically for approved requests.
- + You can customize a popup effect from the backend.
- + You can customize a popup Design from the backend.
- + You can customize a compare/match form required filed.
- + Can set the offer for a particular customer or a particular product.
- + Change the text in match/compare price request form from the backend.
- + Turn on / off Captcha.
- + Supports email notifications.
WHY MAGENTO PRICE COMPARISON EXTENSION?
How does Magento Price Comparison Extension Work?
A Price Comparison Extension for Magento is a great idea to put your customer in a competitive world with sends a coupon code & goodies. If a customer finds a lower rate for the same product, they simply request for the same one; at the same time store admin getting this request & they can decide to allow the discount to a customer or not. If a product rate comparison request is approved, the admin can create & send a custom coupon or voucher code to the customer via email notifications.
Moreover, a customer can use that coupon or voucher on time of checkout.
A request form to compare product prices is filled in by your store visitors provides all the necessary information for a store admin.
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Competitor's product link
- Competitor's price
Generally, with this module store, the admin can add a title of price compare request label directly through backend configuration. After all, a store admin can view all price comparison requests in the backend from users with all the needed information which they want.
By using these user-oriented features any Magento store attracts & retains its customer.
- A module can enable/disable from the backend
- From the backend, the admin can view all requested compare price lists with all related data & can approve or reject
- Admin can create custom coupons & send them to an approved request.
- A pop-up effect can be customizable from backend configuration
- Custom fields for price match request form
- For specific users or products, the admin can set custom offers
- Allow setting the custom title of the request link label
- Admin can allow turning on/off Captcha
- Supports email notifications
- Follow all Magento coding standards for extension development
- A complete upgrade safe solution
Request New Feature
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your feature suggestion.
- Q1: This extensions work with all themes and extensions by other vendors?
- A: SetuBridge extensions work with all the plugins, as well as with many third-party plugins. We'll definitely try to help you if you face any technical issues, please create a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q2: Can I get free updates and support?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q3: Are you able to provide installation services?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q4: Is it possible to test the extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q5: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q6: In case I need additional features for a extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to email@example.com with your requirements for the extension.
- Q7: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.
USER REVIEWS ON MAGENTO LOWER PRICE MATCH EXTENSION
- Works fine
Aug 11,2019Is a good plugin and everything is working perfectly
Sep 24,2018It proved to be reliable, it gives you that edge over your competitors.easily supports email notification.
- Just what we needed
Feb 07,2018We have several competitors that allow for make offer so this will allow us to match that offer and not lose any sales. I think this is definitely worth the money we paid for it.
- i got what i need
Nov 27,2017i found too many extension related to compare and submit product price by customer...but as a good of one this extension have all features which i want for my client's requirements.
- result oriented feature!
Nov 23,2017I greatly recommend to every merchant who sell online, which sale a most common product to the customer, result oriented feature!
- Got more visitor after installing price comparison extension
Nov 08,2017Really worthy tool to derive more visitor traffic; easy to configure, lowest priced extension & better validations compare to others