Magento Product Attachments Extension
Product Attachments extension helps store owner to easily attach all popular downloadable file formats on a detail page.
- Attach or upload files to single/multiple products at once
- Download files from the product page
- Add unlimited number of files with different file formats
- Select display file position on the detail page
- Supported Files: jpg, png, pdf, bmp, txt, doc, xlsx, csv, ppt, zip
- Allow/Disallow attached files download for guest users
- Download stats reports for particular files
- Attachment section personalization
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on Oct 09, 2017)
- * Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Nov 07, 2015)
- + SUPEE-6788 supported
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on June 17, 2015)
- + Upload single files for single or multiple pages
- + Choose a position to display files on a page
- + Allow File formats : jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, csv, bmp, txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, rtf, ppt, pptx, zip
- + Manage File title from a backend
- + Admin can see download count of attached file for a specific product
- + Separate tab in the product add/edit page so admin can see attached files
- + Ability to enable/disable guest download from admin configuration
- + Ability to enable/disable specific attachment from the backend
- + Easily manage uploaded document from a backend
- + Attachment section personalisation from the backend for display on a detail page
- + Enable/Disable from the backend
WHY MAGENTO PRODUCT ATTACHMENT EXTENSION?
How Does Magento Product Attachment Extension Work?
All attached file download permission can be set by store admin, so only registered users (or also guest users, depending on permission) can download uploaded files. The icon, title, and size can be configurable for files on the detail pages. This file upload plugin allows adding, editing, and deleting your files from the front-end as well as back-end options.
Admin can configure the attached file positions e.g. below quick overview, below add to cart button, below stock label and below additional information from the back-end for display files on a detail page. Moreover, the store admin can view the download count of attachments for the specific product from the back-end options.
- The plugin can be Enable/Disable from the backend configuration
- Specify the position of the downloadable files on the store frontend
- Allow file formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, csv, bmp, txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, rtf, ppt, pptx, zip
- Files are displayed with an icon, title, and size
- Manage file title from a backend
- Fast & easy file upload from backend
- No limit to attaching files
- Configurations to add, edit, and delete your files on the front end
- Admin can see the download count of the attached file for the specific page
- Configure allow/disallow downloads by the guest users
- Ability to enable/disable specific attachments from a backend
- Easy to upload and manage files from backend options
- File download section personalization from the backend for display on a product page
- Follow all Magento coding standards for development
- A complete upgrade safe solution
Request New Feature
- Send us an email at [email protected] with your feature suggestion.
Product Attachments Magento Extension Set up:
1. Install the Magento extension from the marketplace.
2. To use the plug-in, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Product Attachments tab:
Product Attachments Extension Configuration:
- Q1: This extensions work with all themes and extensions by other vendors?
- A: SetuBridge extensions work with all the plugins, as well as with many third-party plugins. We'll definitely try to help you if you face any technical issues, please create a ticket at [email protected]
- Q2: Can I get free updates and support?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q3: Are you able to provide installation services?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q4: Is it possible to test the Product attachments extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q5: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q6: In case I need additional features for a extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to [email protected] with your requirements for the extension.
- Q7: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.
USER REVIEWS ON MAGENTO PRODUCT ATTACHMENT EXTENSION
- Superb features
May 24,2018Nice extension with good support service
- Great support
Aug 17,2017Thanks for the excellent and fast support!
- Does what it promises!
Jan 03,2016No limit to attach files.
- Simply the best one
Aug 31,2015The product attachment is overall good extensions, I can highly recommend it for every Magento store...
- Simply amazing
Aug 13,2015Nice extension & good support team. This module did more than we expected. Thanks, to the team for the instant support and installation help!
- Average good extension
Jul 24,2015Average good extension, but needs to improve file attachment formats. still working good with available formats.