Product Attachments Magento® Extension
Product Attachments extension helps store owner to easily attach all popular downloadable file formats on a detail page.
- Attach or upload files to single or multiple products at once
- Download files from front-end or product page
- Add unlimited number of files with different file formats
- Select display file position on detail page e.g. below quick overview, below add to cart button, below stock label, below additional information
- Allow File formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, csv, bmp, txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, rtf, ppt, pptx, zip.
- An additional tab in backend option to add or edit page for easy to see attached files.
- Admin can configure allow/disallow attached files download for guest users
- Download stats reports for perticular files
- Attachment section personalisation from the backend for display on the product page.
7-DAY MONEY BACK
WHY MAGENTO PRODUCT ATTACHMENT EXTENSION?
All attached file download permission can be set by store admin, so only registered user (or also guest user, depend on permission) can download uploaded files. The icon, title, and size can be configurable for files on the detail pages. This file upload plugin allows adding, editing and deleting your files from front-end as well as back-end options. Admin can configure the attached file positions e.g. below quick overview, below add to cart button, below stock label and below additional information from the back-end for display files on a detail page. Moreover, store admin can view the download count of attachment for the specific product from the back-end options.
- The plugin can be Enable/Disable from back-end configuration
- Specify the position of the downloadable files on the store frontend
- Allow file formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, csv, bmp, txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, rtf, ppt, pptx, zip
- Files are displayed with an icon, title and size
- Manage file title from a backend
- Fast & easy file upload form backend
- No limit to attach files
- Configurations to add, edit, and delete your files on the front end
- Admin can see download count of the attached file for the specific page
- Configure allow/disallow downloads by the guest users
- Ability to enable/disable specific attachment from a backend
- Easy to upload and manage files from backend options
- File download section personalisation from the backend for display on a product page
- Follow all Magento coding standards for development
- A complete upgrade safe solution
Request New Feature
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your feature suggestion.
Product Attachments Magento 1 Extension Set up:
1. Install the extension from the marketplace.
2. To use the plug-in, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Product Attachments tab:
Product Attachments Extension Configuration:
USER REVIEWS ON MAGENTO FILE UPLOAD & DOWNLOAD EXTENSION
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on Oct 09, 2017)
- * Bug fixing and improvements
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Nov 07, 2015)
- + SUPEE-6788 supported
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on June 17, 2015)
- + Upload single files for single or multiple pages
- + Choose a position to display files on a page
- + Allow File formats : jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, csv, bmp, txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, rtf, ppt, pptx, zip
- + Manage File title from a backend
- + Admin can see download count of attached file for a specific product
- + Separate tab in the product add/edit page so admin can see attached files
- + Ability to enable/disable guest download from admin configuration
- + Ability to enable/disable specific attachment from the backend
- + Easily manage uploaded document from a backend
- + Attachment section personalisation from the backend for display on a detail page
- + Enable/Disable from the backend