Notification Bar Magento 2 Extension
The Magento 2 extension offers eCommerce merchants to create & display numerous attractive and call-to-action promotional bars for specific/all pages to grab customer’s attention on new launches, special offers, deals, etc. Show promo bars to specific or all customer groups.
- Create and add notification bar for all / specific pages
- Show up to 3 promo bars at the same time on the same page
- Add call-to-action text and link to redirect
- Set positions: Top & bottom of the page & top of the content
- Design promo bars using custom text, background image, etc.
- Schedule promo bars
- Target the bar to specific or all customer groups
- Schedule auto-close bar duration
- Responsive to all devices
- Support Magento multi-store
Version 1.0.0 CE (Sep 15, 2020)
- Initial Release
HOW MAGENTO 2 NOTIFICATION BAR EXTENSION WORKS?
Making an engaging notification bar or promo banner is a tricky task. A less attractive notification bar may not set the right impact or can lose a potential customer’s interest. For this, SetuBridge has developed NOTIFICATION BAR MAGENTO 2 EXTENSION. The eye-catchy promo bar module helps e-commerce merchants to create various promotional bars and notification bars to announce special offers, discounts, deals, advertise products & services, and convert your visitors into customers rapidly.
The promo banner module for Magento 2 offers admins to design, configure, and display various promotional bars with different messages at the same minute for specific/all pages. Admin can add call-to-action texts like buy now, know more, etc. and attach relevant links to redirect interested visitors to the linked page. Notification bars can be designed using custom text content, font family, text color, background color, background images, URL text, URL background color, etc. The extension offers an inbuilt WYSIWYG editor to design a quick and fast notification bar. The admin can schedule start and end dates to automatically start & stop displaying notification bars from the admin panel.
Also, admin can restrict notification bar visibility to specific customer and store views. Promo banners can be displayed on the home, product, category, cart, checkout, and other pages. The advanced functionality offers 3 predefined bar positions: Top of the page, Top of the content, and Bottom of the page. At the most, the admin can configure to display 3 different bars at 3 different positions on the same page. Moreover, Admin can choose to display the close button which permits visitors to close the notification bar by themselves. Alongside this, the admin can also schedule seconds to auto-close the notification bar once the visitor has arrived.
- Design numerous personalized call-to-action promo bars and set them on specific/all pages
- Target notification bar to specific/all customer groups and store views
- Define notification bar priority( lowest value represents the highest priority)
- Display promo banner on the home, product, category, cart, checkout, and other pages
- Set promo bar visibility to 3 pre-defined positions: Top of the page, the bottom of the page, and top of the content
- Schedule start and end dates of notification bar to auto-stop displaying on the site after a set period
- Design notification bar using custom text content, font family, text color, background color, background images, URL text, URL background color, etc
- Choose to display a close button to allow visitors to close the notification bar by themselves
- Schedule duration to the auto-close notification bar
- Permit visitors to physically close the promo bar
Extension Set up:
To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Notification Bar Tab:
- Q1: Is the extension compatible with Magento latest version 2.4/2.5 ?
- A: Yes.
- Q2: Is the extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q3: Will I get free support and updates?
- A: Yes, with the purchase, you’ll get 6 months of free support and 1 year of updates.
- Q4: Is it possible to test Setubridge extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configure all the settings.
- Q5: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policyfor more details.