Progressive Web Apps Magento® Extension
Magento PWA Extension help for building a modern web app experience by using Google PWAs new standards.
- PWAs are faster compared to a mobile website
- PWA integration support offline mode, admin can configure
- The responsive behavior for all platforms
- Multiple push notification configured by store admin
- Access webapp on slow or without data connection
- App-Menifest configurations, for any site to be fullfiled as a PWA
7-DAY MONEY BACK
HOW MAGENTO PWA INTEGRATION WORKS?
Magento1 Progressive web app module gives the best user experience instead of accelerated pages & mobile responsive websites; not only based on UI, but it also better browsing at low internet speed, push notification, instant web application access on the home screen and much more. Furthermore, while the customer browses your website that behaves & flows like a mobile application without downloading it. On the result, Magento1 PWA integration will be getting better customer engagement, more traffic reach, better conversation ratio and higher your sales volume through your website.
- It supports offline mode; offline pages are configurable for PWA Magento by store admin
- Store admin can also be set application's default name
- The opening splash screen background colour of PWAs can be configured.
- Your web application icon also can be set manually
- Theme colours configurations option for your Magento PWA
- The users are able to open web app on slow internet or without internet access
- Lightening faster than mobile responsive websites
- Create & submitting push notifications by store admin
- Default responsive behaviour for all mobile devices
- App manifest configurations, which fulfil a basic requirement to making any site as a PWA.
Note: This is the most important thing that your website must certify with secure connection SSL or TLS certificate (being HTTPs).
Progressive Web Apps Extension Setup:
Easy to configure & Activate Progressive Web App Module from a backend, to use this Progressive Web App you have to Go to SETUBRIDGE > Settings Tab:
USER REVIEWS ON MAGENTO PROGRESSIVE WEB APPS EXTENSION
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Jan 11, 2018)
- + Offline mode support, offline page select & configuration
- + Launches without the internet or low-quality internet
- + Works faster than mobile websites
- + Progressive Web application name can change
- + Changeable PWA’s splash background color
- + Multiple push notification can send by admin at a time
- + Default responsive behavior for all mobile devices
- + Web application icon change configuration available
- + Configurable theme colors for your Magnto PWA