Progressive Web Apps Magento® 2 Extension
The Progressive Web Application Magento 2 module utilizes the power of browsers to deliver an experience of that of mobile applications!
- Using this plug-in will make the PWA installable on a user’s phone itself. They can add it to the home screen.
- Engage with your customers continuously by sending them Push Notifications from itself, even when a browser is closed.
- To provide your customers with a truly app-like experience, they can set to a full screen mode or standalone mode.
- The background for a splash screen can also be configured on backend.
- The plug-in also comes with an App Manifest Configuration, a basic requirement for any site to be fulfilled as a PWA.
- Faster than a mobile responsive website
- Supports offline mode, access it without or slow network connection
- Track your PWA events through Google Analytics
7-DAY MONEY BACK
WHY MAGENTO 2 PWA EXTENSION?
Due to the wide reach of smartphones, organizations continuously roll out more and more applications in order to reach out to as many customers as possible. As eCommerce becomes popular, companies are investing heavily to ensure a smooth experience for customers. Over time, there has been a behaviour observed among customers that they avoid downloading apps primarily due to a lack of space on their phones. This leads to a loss of revenue for brands, and sales go down. To address these problems, SetuBridge derives this superb user experiensive module which utilizes web browser capabilities & provides a mobile app like experience to the users.
- A Progressive Web Application launches in absence of low speed or no internet at all.
- This technology nullifies a need for a Play Store or an App Store to physically download an app in a customer’s phone.
- The admin panel is in charge of a look and feel of an entire application.
- Once a user sets display mode to full screen or standalone mode, a user will experience app like interaction.
- It is installable on a phone as an app icon can be saved to your home page.
- The Splash screen appears when a user opens their phone.
- Further, an admin can also send notifications to the customers from time to time.
Once the user installs a Lighthouse module, it will help you increase a PWA score, on the light speed tool launched by Google that validates this metric. Further, it is necessary for the site to be faster in order to obtain a good score on this tool. The Light speed add-on can be installed on chrome to check your app score. Lastly, please go through this checklist provided by Google which must be adhered to in order to be eligible as a PWA.
Magento 2 Progressive Web Apps Extension Set up:
1. Install the module from SetuBridge Store.
2. For using this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE >Progressive Web Apps Tab.
USER REVIEWS ON PROGRESSIVE WEB APPS MAGENTO 2 EXTENSION
Version 1.0.0 CE
- + Support offline mode, admin can choose an offline page
- + Launches without internet or low-quality internet
- + Works lightning fast if compared to a website
- + Admin can enter an application name
- + Admin can set the splash background colour of the PWAs.
- + Admin can send multiple notifications at a time
- + Works completely responsive on all the platforms
- + Admin can upload and change an application icon
- + Admin can set the theme colour of the PWAs
Version 1.0.1 CE
- + Admin can upload Splash Icon
- + Tracking PWA Events With Google Analytics (This will allow to tracking PWA events with Google Analytics, such as to track how many users have added our site to their home screen.)