Auto Interlinking Products Magento® Extension
An Internal linking Magento extension is a magical tool to help to add automatically interlinking through keywords & phrases on pages.
- Easy to manage all interlinking keywords & URL from the backend
- Keyword replacement filter for product, category & CMS pages
- Maximum replacement count setting for each page and keyword
- Mass keyword import CSV feature
- Export interlinking keywords using mass editing action
- Help to increase Page Rank & SERP
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Aug 03, 2018)
- + Manage Auto Interlinking keywords & URLs from backend
- + Keyword Replacement activation filter for product pages, category pages & CMS pages
- + Max Replacement Count setting for each page & keyword
- + Mass Keywords import can be done via CSV
- + Export Interlinking Keywords can be used with mass editing action
WHY AUTO INTERNAL LINKING MAGENTO EXTENSION?
Googles use links to find out what content on your site is related and what the value of that content is interlinking to pages increase website page rank & helps to attract the user with connected pages. As per SEO Experts, interlinking helps setting better website navigation.
Don't know how to implement with Magento?
Don't worry!! Our Automatic Interlinking extension allows you to create keywords & Link URL to be replaced our product pages & you are done. This extension, auto detects keywords from the product or CMS pages & replace it with target URL. Our extension, configuration area you can choose if this interlinking operation should take place on the product page, category page and/or CMS pages.
Cross-Linking algorithm searches through predefined content blocks listed as below:
- Product Description
- Product Short description
- Product Specification Attributes
- Category Description
- CMS/product pages content
Auto Interlinking Products Magento Extension Set up:
1. Install the Auto Interlinking Products from the marketplace. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.
2. To use the module, go to System> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Auto Interlinking Tab: