Auto Interlinking Products Magento® 2 Extension
The Auto Interlinking Magento 2 extension is a magical tool to cross linking between the product or CMS pages through keywords phrases of page content.
- Increase your page rank by linking your pages through keywords
- Manage Internal linking keywords and URLs
- Set keyword replacement for product page, category page and/or CMS page
- Admin can set maximum replacement count for each keyword
- Import Keywords in bulk through CSV upload
- Export internal linking data with all related information
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Aug 17, 2018)
- * Bug Fixes & Improvement
- + Enterprise Edition Compatibility
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Jul 16, 2018)
- + Auto Internal links between pages & URLs can be managed through the module’s backend
- + Interlinking & keyword replacement filters for all category, CMS & detail pages
- + Number of interlinking URL can be managed for each page & keyword
- + CSV Keyword import feature available
- + Export your interlinking keywords through mass editing action
HOW MAGENTO 2 AUTO INTERNAL LINKING EXTENSION WORKS?
What is interlinking on the website?
In term of digital marketing/SEO, internally page linking is an important factor for any website. By mean of internal linking, any page from same domain links to another page on that same domain. In the list of best SEO strategies, “Interlinking or Crosslinks” is a massive technique to spread link juice to your website, reach more traffic to your site & increase page rank of the website. Also, Google’s algorithm uses these links to find out your content quality & web architecture.
Benefits of Internal page linking:
- Internal page linking helps to increase your website’s PageRank
- To increase the importance of your keywords & content
- Cross-linking between pages is increasing Google indexing & crawling rate
- To enhancing the user experience
How does Auto Interlinking Product Extension links website pages internally?
The cross-linking is an effective factor in your Magento 2 store/website, If you have a number of pages. The Magento 2 cross-linking tool avoids manually interlinking insertion function. Our Magento 2 cross-link extension allows you to create keywords & link them with specific internal links, this module will automatically detect added keywords from the CMS or product pages & replace it with your target URL. On the SEO side, these internal cross-link helping search engine & visitors for better navigation. Furthermore, interlinking is an important ranking factor that shows page relevance.
The cross-linking algorithm searches through predefined content blocks listed as below:
- CMS page content
- Product Specification Attributes
- Product Short description
- Product Page Description
- Category Description
Auto Interlinking Products Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Auto Interlinking Products Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.
Auto Interlinking Products Extension Configuration:
- Q1: This extensions work with all themes and extensions by other vendors?
- A: SetuBridge extensions work with all the plugins, as well as with many third-party plugins. We'll definitely try to help you if you face any technical issues, please create a ticket at [email protected]
- Q2: Can I get free updates and support?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q3: Are you able to provide installation services for the Auto Interlinking Products?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q4: Is it possible to test the extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q5: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q6: In case I need additional features for a extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to [email protected] with your requirements for the extension.
- Q7: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.