Facebook Shop Integration Magento 2 Extension
A reliable Magento 2 Facebook shop integration plugin easily set up a Facebook shop & Instagram shop with Magento 2 store products.
- Easily integrates Magento shops products with facebook shop
- Cron jobs to schedule for automatic feed generation
- Ready to use templates to generate a product feed
- Create and add custom attributes
- Upload products in bulk using a data feed
- Supports Magento multi-stores
- Supports instagram shop integration as well
Version 1.0.0 CE (Aug 07, 2020)
- Initial Release
What is a Facebook & Instagram shop?
Way to sell Magento 2 store products on Facebook & Instagram shops?
Selling Magento 2 store products on the Facebook shop requires integration with an online store. Easing up the process, we have launched a Facebook shop integration extension for Magento 2. The extension uploads Magento 2 store’s data source to the Facebook catalog manager.
Facebook shop Integration
The extension sends Magento 2 store's products to Facebook and Instagram shops through a data feed. Besides, it works evenly without disturbing the store's or Facebook's performance. Automatic updating changes done on the store to the Facebook shop makes the plugin hassle-free.
Cron Jobs: Enabling cron jobs to the schedule set up for periodic automatic Facebook feed generation with a set time.
Smart Filters: Select Yes/No option to exclude disabled products, out of stock products & not visible products while generating CSV on the Facebook shop.
Attribute Mapping: The extension offers default required mappings between the product attributes and the shop fields. Admin can add and create new attribute mapping for further required fields. Along with this, the extension offers smart & advanced features like:
- Shows store products under the "Shop" tab on the Facebook page.
- Displaying product details in the pop-up and enable checking out on the online store.
- Supports Magento multi-store functionality. Manually uploading product CSV to the Facebook shop.
- Automatic feed generation at a scheduled time.
- Option to exclude disabled products, out of stock products & not visible products while product CSV generation.
- Allows adding new attribute mapping requirements of the store.
- The plugin encourages Instagram product tags to use the Instagram shopping feature.
Upload Data Feed In Facebook
The admin can upload data feed on Facebook by following steps:
- Go to the Business Manager.
- Go to Catalog Manager and select/create the catalogue you want to update
- Go to Data Sources.
- Then select the bulk upload option
- Set schedule feed
- Enter the URL of the product CSV
Enable Instagram Shop
The admin can enable Instagram shop by following steps:
- Open your profile settings.
- Click on Business.
- Tap Shopping.
- Select a product catalogue from a connected Facebook Business Page.
- Tap Done.
Note: The option to tap shopping is only available to accounts that have been approved for Instagram shopping. For direct Instagram checkout, your business location needs to fulfil Instagram requirements.