Admin Activity Logger - Magento Extension
The Admin Activity Logger Magento extension enables you to track all the activities made by admin users in the backend with all details of activities performed.
- Contains all admin activity log details in the grid
- Can get action log report for all or some specific admin users
- Record by specific actions groups (e.g. products, category, and sales etc.)
- Admin’s log records will be auto-deleting after the required time period
- Can view every login attempts details
- Export activity log report via XML/CSV file
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on Oct 10, 2017)
- * Bug Fixing and improvement
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Nov 04, 2015)
- + SUPEE-6788 supported
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Sept 30th, 2015)
- + Contain all activity logs in the grid for a specified time period
- + Generate log action report of all or specific admin users
- + Record specific actions groups (products, category, sales etc.)
- + Remove all activity logs after a required time period
- + View the status of all single login attempts by admins
- + Export action log report via XML/CSV file
WHY MAGENTO ADMIN ACTIVITY LOGGER EXTENSION?
You can easily manage & monitor all activities of your store’s admin users via admin action logger module, & watch out for their performance. This enhance Magento extension helps you to track all activities; hence what & when was create, edit & delete as well as which admin user is responsible for done that event. Also, it helps the store administrator to take appropriate action accordingly for the improvement of the store.
The Admin activity tracker module saves all back-end logins & activities with status & user details. This activity log module allows you to gather information like data, name & type of activities (create, update or delete) from all admin users who have the store’s back-end access. This extension will automatically delete your all activity logs after the number of days specified by the store administrator. With the advance, back-end configurations store admin can download all activity logs in XML or CSV file.
- Can view the status of all single login attempts i.e. successful or failed
- You can filter all fields by various filters (e.g. by dates)
- Can filter activity log by admin users
- Tracks all activity by action groups e.g. products, category & sales etc.
- View all the activity logs on specified grids
- Store admin can configure auto delete activity logs by the back-end
- Export/download activity log report via XML/CSV
- Follow all Magento coding standards for extension development
- A complete upgrade safe solution
Request New Feature
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feature suggestion.
Extension Set up:
1. Install the extension from the market place.
2. To use the module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Admin Activity Logger tab: