Admin Login Log Magento Extension
The Magento Admin Login Log extension prevents your website from intensity attacks & audits login logs. It allows to ban suspicious IP addresses and keeps watch on admin sign-in.
- Track every login attempt to Magento Store backend
- Identifying unauthenticated back-end accessed user or block IP address
- Auto and Manual IP Address block from store back-end
- Critical security notification when several failed attempts from any IP
- Statistical graphs for access log representation
- RSS feed URL restriction
Version 1.0.3 CE (Released on Oct 10, 2017)
- * Bug Fixing and improvement
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on May 27, 2016)
- + RSS feed URL restriction
- * Bug Fixing and improvement
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Nov 04, 2015)
- + SUPEE-6788 supported
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Aug 14, 2015)
- + Track every login attempt to Store backend. An extension will come up with a detailed & summarized view with all login request data.
- + Identify Suspicious user or block IP address trying to access back-office unauthentically.
- + Auto & Manual IP Address block from store back-end.
- + Admin can restrict access to several specific IP addresses.
- + Prevent Downloader & Magento Connect Access directly with URL. Only Logged-in admin can open Magento Connect.
- + Instant critical security notification to admin If several failed login attempt by any IP address.
- + Admin can receive access log via email notification.
- + Extension adds table view of Top Suspicious IP address trying to login into your store back-end.
- + Statistical Graphs for access log representation weekly & last 24hrs.
- + IP address & status (Block or Unblocked), attempts count, Status, URL display in a Login access log. A log will highlight failed request with a different red warning background colour.
- + Allows tracking IP address from access log grid.
- + Set Auto IP block limit from a backend.
WHY MAGENTO ADMIN LOGIN LOG EXTENSION?
This Magento module inserts an enriching security function to your Magento web. This login log audit module gives functionality to store administrators for preventing or blocking specific IP addresses & keep safe your site to hack via the back-end or downloader folder. Whenever any of the administrators are trying to several attempts from a specific internet address, it will provide critical security notification to the admin instantly.
Hackers are always finding a downloader folder to attach or install those vulnerability files for attacking; these malicious codes can harm your store & also a visitor’s system.
How Does The Admin Login Log Extension Work?
The admin login audit extension provides a total attempts framework in two statistical graphs. The first pie chart informs you about the last 7 days' sign-in attempts & second one-axis annotations display the last 24 hours' sign-in attempts by administrators. If you restricted specific IP addresses ever, they are not able to access the site only after unblocking the IP manually.
This is the best helpful module to restrict IP address & audit on login access log.
Note: Disable/refresh cache management after installation of the extension.
- Audit all login attempts of a store’s back-end
- Expand & summarized view for all login data requests
- Admin can receive all back-end log audit information via email notifications
- Identify suspicious user or block a suspicious IP address
- Allow admin to track IP addresses from access log grid
- The login access log grid display information like IP address, attempts count, status (block or unblocked), and URL
- Configure restriction back-end access for several specific IP addresses
- Blocking IP addresses automatic & manual from store backend
- Table view for the top suspicious IP address in a back-end
- Failed request log gets highlighted with the different red warning background-color
- Rich pie chart & axial graphs represent access logs by weekly & last 24 hrs.
- Configure auto IP blocking limit from the back-end
- RSS feed URL restriction
- Follow all Magento coding standards for extension development
- A complete upgrade safe solution
Request New Feature
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your feature suggestion.
Admin Login Log Magento Extension Set up:
1. Install the extension from the marketplace.
2. To use the module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Admin Login Tab:
- Q1: This extensions work with all themes and extensions by other vendors?
- A: SetuBridge extensions work with all the plugins, as well as with many third-party plugins. We'll definitely try to help you if you face any technical issues, please create a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q2: Can I get free updates and support?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q3: Are you able to provide installation services?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q4: Is it possible to test the Admin login log extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q5: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q6: In case I need additional features for a extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to email@example.com with your requirements for the extension.
- Q7: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.
USER REVIEWS ON MAGENTO ADMIN LOGIN LOG EXTENSION
- very good tool
Feb 05,2019Does the job very well.
Sep 10,2018Very useful plugin to manage user's activities
- Good security point.
Jan 16,2017Easily blocking IP addresses automatic and manual.
- Great extension!
Mar 22,2016Easily track IP addresses from the access log grid
- seems like a big boss function
Sep 13,2015If your store have multiple managers, you can track silently of what your manager are doing only when you find something wrong going on.