Admin Login Log - Magento® Extension
The Admin Login Log extension prevents your website from intensity attacks & audit login logs. This allows admin to ban suspicious IP address and keeps watch on admin login.
- Track every login attempt to Magento Store backend
- Identify Suspicious Admin User or Block Ip address trying to access back office unauthentically
- Auto & Manual Ip Address block from Magento store admin panel
- Instant Critical Security Notification to admin if several failed login attempt by any Ip address
- Statistical Graphs for access log representation weekly & last 24hrs
- Set Auto ip block limit from backend
- RSS feed URL restriction.
7-DAY MONEY BACK
Hackers are always finding a downloader folder to attach or install those vulnerability files for attacking; these malicious codes can harm your store & also visitor’s system.
If any admin will try to login in store admin panel from suspicious IP addresses, this Magento extension will be adding a table list view for those suspicious IP addresses in store’s backend. Some informative fields e.g. IP address, attempts count, status, IP address status (blocked or unblocked) & URL are displaying in grid view in the table. The failed attempts to log getting highlight with different red warning background color.
The admin login audit extension provides total login attempts framework in two statistical graphs. The first pie chart informs you about last 7 days login attempts & second one axis annotations display last 24 hours login attempts by admins. If you restricted specific IP addresses ever, they are not able to access the site only after unblocking the IP manually.
This is the best helpful Magento extension to restrict IP address & audit on admin login access log.
Note : Disable/refresh cache management after installation of extension.
- Audit all login attempts of a store’s back-end
- Expand & summarized view for all login data request
- Admin can receive all back-end log audit information via email notifications
- Identify suspicious admin user or block suspicious Ip address
- Allow admin to track Ip address from access log grid
- The login access log grid display information like IP address, attempts count, status, IP address status (block or unblocked) and URL
- Admin can configure restriction back-end access for several specific IP addresses
- Blocking IP addresses automatic & manual from store admin panel
- Table view for the top suspicious IP address in a back-end
- Failed request log gets highlight with different red warning background color
- Rich pie chart & axial graphs represent access logs by weekly & last 24 hrs.
- Configure auto IP blocking limit from the back-end
- RSS feed URL restriction
- Follow all Magento coding standards for extension development
- A complete upgrade safe solution
Request New Feature
- Send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feature suggestion.
Version 1.0.3 CE (Released on Oct 10, 2017)
- * Bug Fixing and improvement
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on May 27, 2016)
- + RSS feed URL restriction
- * Bug Fixing and improvement
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Nov 04, 2015)
- + SUPEE-6788 supported
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Aug 14, 2015)
- + Track every login attempt to Store backend. Extension will come up with detailed & summarized view with all login request data.
- + Identify Suspicious Admin User or Block Ip address trying to access backoffice unauthentically.
- + Auto & Manual Ip Address block from store admin panel.
- + Admin can Restrict Admin access to several specific IP addresses.
- + Prevent Downloader & Magento Connect Access directly with URL. Only Logged in admin can open Magento Connect.
- + Instant Critical Security Notification to admin If several failed login attempt by any Ip address.
- + Admin can receive admin access log via email notification.
- +Extension adds table view of Top Suspicious IP address trying to login into your store admin panel.
- + Statistical Graphs for access log representation weekly & last 24hrs.
- +IP address,attempts count, Status , IP address Status (Block or Unblocked), URL display in Login access log. Log will highlight failed request with different red warning background color.
- + Allows admin to track Ip address from Access log grid.
- + Set Auto ip block limit from backend.