Admin Login Log - Magento® Extension
The Admin Login Log extension prevents your website from intensity attacks & audit login logs. It allows to ban suspicious IP address and keeps watch on admin sign-in.
- Track every login attempt to Magento Store backend
- Identify suspicious user or block IP address trying to access back office unauthentically
- Auto and Manual IP Address block from store back-end
- Instant critical security notification to admin if several failed sign-in attempt by any IP address
- Statistical graphs for access log representation weekly & last 24hrs
- Set Auto IP block limit from backend
- RSS feed URL restriction.
7-DAY MONEY BACK
HOW MAGENTO ADMIN LOGIN LOG EXTENSION WORKS?
Hackers are always finding a downloader folder to attach or install those vulnerability files for attacking; these malicious codes can harm your store & also a visitor’s system.
If any user will try to sign-in in the store backend from suspicious IP addresses, this Magento extension will be adding a table list view for those suspicious IP addresses in store’s backend. Some informative fields e.g. internet address, attempts count, status (blocked or unblocked) & URL are displaying in grid view in the table. The failed attempts to log getting highlight with a different red warning background colour.
The admin login audit extension provides total attempts framework in two statistical graphs. The first pie chart informs you about last 7 days sign-in attempts & second one axis annotations display last 24 hours sign-in attempts by administrators. If you restricted specific IP addresses ever, they are not able to access the site only after unblocking the IP manually.
This is the best helpful module to restrict IP address & audit on login access log.
Note: Disable/refresh cache management after installation of the extension.
- Audit all login attempts of a store’s back-end
- Expand & summarized view for all login data request
- Admin can receive all back-end log audit information via email notifications
- Identify suspicious user or block a suspicious IP address
- Allow admin to track IP addresses from access log grid
- The login access log grid display information like IP address, attempts count, status (block or unblocked) and URL
- Configure restriction back-end access for several specific IP addresses
- Blocking IP addresses automatic & manual from store backend
- Table view for the top suspicious IP address in a back-end
- Failed request log gets highlight with the different red warning background colour
- Rich pie chart & axial graphs represent access logs by weekly & last 24 hrs.
- Configure auto IP blocking limit from the back-end
- RSS feed URL restriction
- Follow all Magento coding standards for extension development
- A complete upgrade safe solution
Request New Feature
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feature suggestion.
Admin Login Log Magento® Extension Set up:
1. Install the extension from the market place.
2. To use the module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Admin Login Tab:
Version 1.0.3 CE (Released on Oct 10, 2017)
- * Bug Fixing and improvement
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on May 27, 2016)
- + RSS feed URL restriction
- * Bug Fixing and improvement
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Nov 04, 2015)
- + SUPEE-6788 supported
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Aug 14, 2015)
- + Track every login attempt to Store backend. An extension will come up with a detailed & summarized view with all login request data.
- + Identify Suspicious user or block IP address trying to access back-office unauthentically.
- + Auto & Manual IP Address block from store back-end.
- + Admin can restrict access to several specific IP addresses.
- + Prevent Downloader & Magento Connect Access directly with URL. Only Logged-in admin can open Magento Connect.
- + Instant critical security notification to admin If several failed login attempt by any IP address.
- + Admin can receive access log via email notification.
- + Extension adds table view of Top Suspicious IP address trying to login into your store back-end.
- + Statistical Graphs for access log representation weekly & last 24hrs.
- + IP address & status (Block or Unblocked), attempts count, Status, URL display in a Login access log. A log will highlight failed request with a different red warning background colour.
- + Allows tracking IP address from access log grid.
- + Set Auto IP block limit from a backend.