Hyva Category Subcategories Listing Magento 2 Extension
Magento 2 subcategories extension will assist the merchants in displaying the subcategories on the category page. It helps to improve the store navigation by enabling the subcategory display on CMS, category, and home pages.
- Merchants can show the Subcategories in the form of a grid
- Admin can set the number of items to be displayed in the row
- An ability to add a placeholder image in the form of a thumbnail
- Force mode to display sub-categories on all category pages
Version 1.0.0 CE (Feb 07, 2023)
- * Initial Release
Why Magento 2 Subcategories Listing Extension?
Magento 2 provides a flexible and robust listing extension that can (manage and categorize your store’s product.) be used to manage and categorize the products in your store. The extension allows you to manage subcategories in the form of a grid. It helps customers save time and hassle when finding the right product. Mostly, this extension can help improve the user interface of stores with many categories and subcategories.
Some stores have a big catalog of products, and the owners of those stores want to improve the accessibility of their websites by displaying a list of subcategories on each category page. This plugin helps admins display photos for subcategories more aesthetically pleasing manner on category pages. This extension allows merchants to select the number of subcategories displayed in a row. As a result, merchants have greater control over how subcategories are presented.
How do Magento 2 subcategories extensions work?
The magento 2 subcategories extension will manage your store categories, eventually enhancing the store’s user interface. The display mode can be chosen as: “subcategories only” with Admin > Catalog > Categories > Display settings. In case the merchant wants to hide a section to display it on the parent category page, then it can be done effectively with this extension.
This plugin also helps attract customers' attention by showing you a list of subcategories of a category with images, which will be displayed on your store page or any other page. You can also add a category listing to the home page, category, and CMS using the Magento extension, and you can do so by your preferences.
Magento 2 Category Subcategories Listing Extension Setup:
1. To use this module, Store> Configuration > SetuBridge > Category Subcategories Listing
- Q1: Does your extension is Hyva-Compatible?
- A: Yes, the extension is completely compatible with the Hyva theme
- Q2: How would this extension enhance the user experience in the store?
- A: It would share every bit of information about sub-categories under a category page. With this, users will be able to navigate efficiently and browse efficient products they want to go.
- Q3: Can I get free updates and support?
- A: Yes, you will get 6 months of free support and 1 year of product updates with the purchase.
- Q4: Are you able to provide installation services?
- A: Yes, you can use the installation and configuration services that are provided with every extension purchase.
- Q5: Is it possible to test the extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configuring all the settings.
- Q6: Is the SetuBridge extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q7: In case I need additional features for an extension, how can I request them?
- A: You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for the extension.
- Q8: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policy for more details.
USER REVIEWS ON MAGENTO 2 SUBCATEGORIES LISTING EXTENSION
- Highly recommended
Mar 07,2023The extension is also highly customizable, allowing me to fine-tune the display to fit my specific needs. I would definitely recommend this extension to any Magento 2 store owner looking to enhance their category navigation.
- Easy to install and working perfectly
Feb 21,2023The extension is easy to install and set up, and it seamlessly integrates with my website's design. The subcategories are now clearly displayed on the category pages, making it easier for my customers to navigate and find the products they are looking for.