Spam Customers Protection Magento 2 Extension
The Magento 2 Restrict Fake registration extension is the most valuable security tool which helps to fight against spam customers attack.
- Prevent from spam customers signups
- Customer name length validation
- Magento 2 Honeypot validation to detect spambot
- Auto detect & block known spam bots
- Configure spam characters & email domain to blacklist them
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on May 11, 2019)
- * Initial release
HOW MAGENTO 2 FAKE REGISTRATION RESTRICT MODULE WORKS?
Spambots and bogus registration exchanges can complete significantly more harm to your site and your picture than you can envision.
Spammers can successfully get into your site among which fake/spam registration is the most utilized technique. What's more, with our Magento 2 extension, you can confine fake/spam clients just as fake clients by blockade their registration through various proven tricks and keep your store protected and secure from them. It helps to avoid Russian and Chinese customer/users registration spam by programmatically validation.
Improve the Magento store working by limiting bots and keeping away from customer registration spam with Magento 2 restrict fake registration extension. Upgrade client involvement with improved store wellbeing!
- List and configure email domains to restrict fake registration spam
- Block specific character by adding them into backend configuration
- Activate honeypot validation to your Magento 2 store
- Introduce character length validation by setting up the character limit for first name & last name in the registration form
- Additional security by activating block against defined Chinese and Russian characters spambots attacks
- Static message for signup restriction
Spam Customers Protection Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Spam Customers Protection Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.