Country Specific Products Magento 2 Extension
A smart product hide per country module auto-detects visitor’s GeoIP location and show/hide products based on country restrictions.
- Restrict products from different pages e.g. category, Upsell block etc.
- Create country groups to hide products accordingly
- Auto-detect user’s Geo-location using free Maxmind database
- Crawl engine bypass for restricted products (search engine friendly)
- IP whitelist feature to bypass restriction
- Assign product(s) to country groups by mass update or import
- Compatible with standard Magento themes
- Immediate effect on frontend after updating countries in groups
- Auto remove product from cart, if product unassigned to country
Version 1.0.6 CE (Aug 21, 2020)
- + Added support for Maxmind's account based database download policy
Version 1.0.5 CE (May 14, 2020)
- + Magento 2.3.X Compatible
Version 1.0.4 CE (Released on May 16, 2019)
- *GEOIP Database Integration
Version 1.0.3 CE (Released on Dec 27, 2018)
- * Auto removed the restricted product from cart.
- * Auto refresh cache whenever the update countries groups.
Version 1.0.2 CE (Released on May 26, 2018)
- * Fix caching issue with Magento Full Page Cache
- * Fix issue connected to products not showing on frontend when imported via CSV
Version 1.0.1 CE (Released on Mar 16, 2018)
- + Able to update bulk country groups from the country group page
- + Bypass CSP checking for whitelisted GeoIP address
- + Excluding crawl bots to checking the restricted product
Version 1.0.0 CE (Released on Apr 22, 2017)
- + Create & Manage multiple groups from backend configuration
- + Easy to install & enable/disable from backend
- + Checkbox selection making easy to country selection
- + Supports with Products Import from the profiler
- + Manage products visibility & restriction on all pages of the Magento store
- + Store admin can select landing page which opens when the user opens product page using URL from restricted countries
- + Immediate updating on frontend after applying product/country groups restriction
HOW MAGENTO 2 COUNTRY SPECIFIC PRODUCTS EXTENSION WORKS?
The module offers simple configurations from back-end which requires no much technical know-how. The well-coded extension performs correspondence with other 3rd party extensions without losing their performance. To use this extension, store admin needs to create & update various country-based groups.
After enabling a product restriction extension, the visibility & consistently reflects on all product listing, upsell-cross block, related product block, new product pages, etc for selected countries.
Note: We are using a freemium version of geoplugin.net for GEO IP detection. In order to prevent spamming, they will automatically block all requests coming from an IP if the number of requests exceeds 120 lookups per minute. The blocked Server IP address will be unblocked automatically in 1hour to resume again.
By using our plugin, you are accepting their "Acceptable Use Policy" which can be read here (https://www.geoplugin.com/aup).
Country Specific Products Extension Set up:
1. To use this module, go to STORE> Configuration > SETUBRIDGE > Country Specific Products Tab:
2. Check more info on extension installation instruction here.
Country Specific Products Extension Configuration:
- Q1: Is the extension compatible with Magento latest version 2.4/2.5 ?
- A: Yes.
- Q2: Is the extension available to install with a one-time payment or subscription-based?
- A: The extension is available to install & integrate with the store with a one-time payment.
- Q3: Can i hide products based on product category?
- A: Yes, you can hide products from different pages, categories and upsell block
- Q4: The Geo-location plugin used in the extension to detect the user's Geo-location has any number restriction?
- A: We are using a freemium version of geoplugin.net for GEO IP detection. In order to prevent spamming, they will automatically block all requests coming from an IP if the number of requests exceeds 120 lookups per minute. The blocked Server IP address will be unblocked automatically in 1hour to resume again.
- Q5: Will I get free support and updates?
- A: Yes, with the purchase, you’ll get 6 months of free support and 1 year of updates.
- Q6: Is it possible to test Setubridge extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- A: Yes, you can switch on the production domain from your test domain after configure all the settings.
- Q7: How can I get a refund?
- A: You can read out the refund policyfor more details.